Haywood vs Mitchell

CaBrOn731

WHAT happened last night??....was shocked when I saw the scoreboard. Not knocking Mitchell AT ALL.....just thought the game would be closer.

The game was over by halftime. It was only 14-0 then, but the Haywood players had their heads hanging as they walked off the field. They couldn't really move the ball, but when they did, the drive ended in a turnover.

my bad CaBron...im not gonna say a score but i say haywood will pull out the W with revenge on their mind from last year! Mitchell is not as talented as last year and not as physical so i can see the Cats winning the slobberknocker. Im seeing Haywood/DL in the semis!!!!

Not as talented as last year? Are you freaking serious ? You can't be ! Last year, Mitchell offense consisted of a QB who scrambled alot and usually found a open WR downfield. This year Mitchell team is much more skillful than last year team. The Haywood score should have been more than what the final score showed. Mitchell left an additional 21 points on the field, in which they were inside the 10 three times and didn't score. The score should have been 48 - 6.

Alot of people wrote Mitchell off after starting 0 - 4, but didn't realize that those four losses were to 5A power Whitehaven, 4A power Melrose, 6A power Daphne, Alabama and 4A power Fairley. Those 4 losses did not come from just anybody.

Now I would love to match Mitchell up against anyone of those teams that beat them early in August and September and see what the outcome will be now.

Not as talented as last year? Are you freaking serious ? You can't be ! Last year, Mitchell offense consisted of the a QB that scrambled and usually found a open WR downfield. This year Mitchell team is much more skillful than last year team. The Haywood score is should have been more than what the final score showed. Mitchell left an additional 21 points on the field, in which they were inside the 10 three times and didn't score. The score should have been 48 - 6.

Alot of people wrote Mitchell off after starting 0 - 4, but didn't realize that those four losses were to 5A power Whitehaven, 4A power Melrose, 6A power Daphne, Alabama and 4A power Fairley. Those 4 losses did not come across just anybody.

Now I would love to match Mitchell up against anyone of those teams that beat them early in August and September and see what the outcome will be now.

Thanks...that told me what I needed to know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />