Baldcoach

Good luck Westmorland. Boyd has size on its size. They are big and strong.

Be aware of the cheap shots they get away with on their home field. Friday night they put a shot on # 4 from DCA on an incomplete pass after the ball was on the ground. Clearly a personal foul not called by the local official.

They also like to welcome the opposing team by directing the parents bus through the neigborhood to a gate that is locked. While trying to unload the bus and get the gate unlocked you are cussed out with language I can not repeat by the school's neighbor. A great way to welcome parents and young kids to your stadium.

Let me apologize for any bad behavior by the neighbors near us...I have never witnessed any but I'm sorry if you did. And we didn't direct you to that gate, it hasn't been open in 10 years, but I am sorry you ended up there, it certainly wasn't intentional.

Let me NOT apologize for my Safety. He did exactly what he is supposed to do...blew up the post route. The fact that the reciever is a Freshman and 140 pounds made the hit seem much worse...but that is the risk you take running undersized Freshmen over the middle against a cover 3. I like 4...what a trooper and a great athlete to boot! But that was NOT a cheap shot...it was before the whistle and our kid only took 1 step after the ball passed 4 before impact. Thus the reason the 2 officials right on the spot didn't call a personal foul. Even if he had been a bit late, that is just Football. His responsibility is to impact that receiver and put him on the ground when the ball is thrown in his zone.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Wiz, could you kindly inquire of MP whether my pork shoulder has completed its duration in the smoker? My appetite has been piqued, and I eagerly await its readiness. Regrettably, it appears that despite my attempts at communication, there has been no response forthcoming from him.
    • Given your evident depth of knowledge on coaching matters, I'm intrigued to hear your perspective on who you believe would be the most suitable candidate for the position.
    • If he’s the best option that isn’t good. I heard he couldn’t even get the qb to play baseball this year.  kids aren’t coming out for him either he’s in the same boat. But it’s trousdale county and it’s just baseball. You can win one game a year same goes for basketball no one will even kno or talk about it. Just like up here on the hill basketball is the more serious thing in my books if you start losing there’s usually some change.. 
    • I live in Macon and watched both but I’ll take up for satterfield on this one look at the dudes he has these 2 years compared to the others don’t forget we barely even scored on them there for awhile when he started coaching there just look at 2018 on   If you give him athletes to play with he’s a dangerous d c. 
    • I don’t know how Huntingdon did vs Creekwood varsity today but I did hear the Huntingdon middle school girls beat Creekwood and Westview JV teams by 30 both games today.