Heritage High School B-Ball

scoot91

THe boys have no one over 6'2" and don't seem to be very athletic either. They do have a couple of pretty good shooters thou. Well have to wait and see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

The girls look pretty good and have a lot of fire on defense. They play hard but are young this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to both teams and hope you have an injury free and successful season.

How did the jamboree go last night? I wasn't able to attend and the Daily Times obviously didn't think it was newsworthy to cover.

Alcoa, WB girls looked sloppy. The Maryville girls are going to be real good this year and the Heritage girls were ok.

Alcoa and Maryville boys looked real good despite not having all there players from football. WB boys are ok. The Heritage boys have a long way to go. They have no size.

WB girls beat Aloca

Maryvillegirls beat HHS

Alcoa boys beat WB

Maryville boys beat HHS

Thanks for the update.

Maryville should be good again..... I heard they beat a good Cookeville team in a recent scrimmage. I look for Click and Reynolds to be the two best players in Blount County this year. The Rebels need those guys to be great leaders and to put up big numbers this year....... knowing both guys as I do, I think they will be up to the task. Langley should also have a breakout year. Beyond those three, I think there will be plenty of opportunities for some young players to crack the playing rotation, including Romberg who was dressing with the varsity as a freshman at the end of the year last year.

Thanks for the update.

Maryville should be good again..... I heard they beat a good Cookeville team in a recent scrimmage. I look for Click and Reynolds to be the two best players in Blount County this year. The Rebels need those guys to be great leaders and to put up big numbers this year....... knowing both guys as I do, I think they will be up to the task. Langley should also have a breakout year. Beyond those three, I think there will be plenty of opportunities for some young players to crack the playing rotation, including Romberg who was dressing with the varsity as a freshman at the end of the year last year.

Why didn't Romberg play last night?