Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

Boyd has no worries they are going to pull this out because quite frankly Marion County has nothing on Boyd in fact they are so mediocre compared to Boyd and I can't believe any opf you would even have to ask if Reaction would be there of course he will. Reaction is right though Boyd has there starters now and it won't be a one point win...with Webster on the line and Hughes at quarterback not to mention all the other phenomenal players on their team they will annhilate Marion County.

Marion County has no chance I say 28-7 Boyd

I'm sure the Boyd fans are hoping beyond hope that you aren't a current, or past student from BBS with all of your grammatical and spelling errors..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the Boyd fans are hoping beyond hope that you aren't a current, or past student from BBS with all of your grammatical and spelling errors..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey PurpleGrad...you incorrectly inserted a comma between the words "current" and "or". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

can anyone tell me how to read my mail that has been sent to me on this site.help would be great. And may I add that Boyd may win but not by the outlandish scores that some are giving..will be close very close Jasper 20 Boyd 18

If someone sends you "mail" it will go to the email address that you used to create your log-in name.... If you are talking about IM's (instant messages), you must be a Plus Member to have this feature available.....

Hey PurpleGrad...you incorrectly inserted a comma between the words "current" and "or". /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah.... but I don't have a Private School edumacation......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope the warriors pull this one off! I would like to see a Jasper-Alcoa matchup...Everyone in Jasper has talked about how they could have contained sp speed better now...Well that could be their chance to prove it against Alcoa...Keep your head on straight though boys and concentrate on this game..Boyd has a great team as you guys all ready know...Come ready to play on every down and bring a W back to the valley.

Warriors come on out and play mistake free football concentrate on a good practice this week and bring back the W.

One I edited my post but I guess I didn't save it and two half the posts that people from MC have posted have errors in them...

I will be glad to meet anyone that wants to and like Reaction said you meet him you meet me!!

And yes I graduated from a public school, but private schools are far superior in my book if there was a good private close to where I lived I would have gone in heartbeat!!

MC won't win this one it may be closer than my prediction but you still won't win!!

And yes MC did beat Tyner as did Westmoreland and we all saw how that one turned out!!!

One I edited my post but I guess I didn't save it and two half the posts that people from MC have posted have errors in them...

I will be glad to meet anyone that wants to and like Reaction said you meet him you meet me!!

And yes I graduated from a public school, but private schools are far superior in my book if there was a good private close to where I lived I would have gone in heartbeat!!

MC won't win this one it may be closer than my prediction but you still won't win!!

It is nice to be able to recruit players from public high schools, and sometimes go so far as to let supporters pay for their tuition! Its gonna be bad to get beat by an old redneck public school! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ha man they good, but wouldnt go that far at all. The beast of a defense 2002-2004 were alot better. I love my bucs just sayin and BB wins this one no prob!

GO BUCS!!

footballrox -- It's great to hear from you! Haven't seen you post on here for some time. We've missed your posts.

Just saying Thats Nice you Went sight Seeing 3 Times Got 1 Just Saying Thats Nice .What Have you done in 2A dont worry ill wait /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Marion wins cause they want it more /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Went to 3 state championship in 11111111111A thats real Nice /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea but cuda won the 2 and prolly 3a championships all 3 years! We definatly wuda beasted on marion! We did fould up 2 yrs by letting up and loosing in ot shudnt have ever happened, but we shouldnt have let up so we shuda 3 peated, marion went back like 10-15 yrs ago have not done nuthin in 2a. Since we came in how many region championships have yall won? huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

footballrox -- It's great to hear from you! Haven't seen you post on here for some time. We've missed your posts.

watup BNL, reaction? I have missed being on here, glad 2 be back!

It is nice to be able to recruit players from public high schools, and sometimes go so far as to let supporters pay for their tuition! Its gonna be bad to get beat by an old redneck public school! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ha well the guys i played with we all played together since little league and middle school at BB and no one was recruited and we went to 3 championships.

There is only one truth in your post (Hint: I highlighted it for ya)