Marion County @ Boyd Buc

mchs51

I will be at the game and if Marion wins I'll come back on Coacht Friday night and tell them great job. I will also pull for them against anyone else. I just don't think MC will hang with BBS.

I'll hold you 2 that! I know Marion can hang with Boyd, so if you wanna look me up after the game and give that congrats face to face I'll be in that big circle of Purple in the endzone letting my boys know how proud I am of them for another big Win!!!!!!

And like wise if and I say if (but I seriously doubt it) the role is reversed I will be the first one to tell the Bucs congrats!!!!

Warriors still come out on top!!!!!!

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be at the game and if Marion wins I'll come back on Coacht Friday night and tell them great job. I will also pull for them against anyone else. I just don't think MC will hang with BBS.

We shall see how great and powerful your great bucs are my friend. We don't stand a chance remeber we just a bunch of "JASPER HILLBILLIES" and one lady said she would suit up herself and take hits from any of our boys.hahahahhahahaahhahaha. So we are soft, stupid, Jasper Hillbillies. Keep on talking the trash people yall just making it good.lol GO WARRIORS!!!

I'll hold you 2 that! I know Marion can hang with Boyd, so if you wanna look me up after the game and give that congrats face to face I'll be in that big circle of Purple in the endzone letting my boys know how proud I am of them for another big Win!!!!!!

And like wise if and I say if (but I seriously doubt it) the role is reversed I will be the first one to tell the Bucs congrats!!!!

Warriors still come out on top!!!!!!

I'll be at the 50 yard line top row if you want to look me up and give me congrats at half time before you leave. It should be 21 - 7 by then.

I'll be at the 50 yard line top row if you want to look me up and give me congrats at half time before you leave. It should be 21 - 7 by then.

You are amazing. How did you learn to type while sleeping. I know this because you are dreaming. Come on man, even you know it wont be that way. Come on, wake up man. Marion wins.

Massive would be the word my friend. It is gonna be packed cause all the Chattanooga teams are done.

Boyd and Ooltewah are the Chattanooga teams still in it and Hooterville pulls a big crowd anyway. Rhea plays Maryville right up the road and If BBS wasn't playing (yeah, I know WEREN'T playing is proper englsh, Bnl) I'd go up and watch them. I don't look for the home crowd to be big, but I do expect them to be loud!

Face it, we're ALL hillbillies, it's just a question of where you're standin' at the moment.

Boyd has had so many calls go against them this year it isn't even funny. I can't even count the number of returns called back by borderline holds.

In week 2 the 2pt. conversion was a right-sdie line and backs delay after the snap. Fooled everybody, including Marion's d-line. I thought it was a great play call.

Bucs win in a squeaker!

Boyd and Ooltewah are the Chattanooga teams still in it and Hooterville pulls a big crowd anyway. Rhea plays Maryville right up the road and If BBS wasn't playing (yeah, I know WEREN'T playing is proper englsh, Bnl) I'd go up and watch them. I don't look for the home crowd to be big, but I do expect them to be loud!

Face it, we're ALL hillbillies, it's just a question of where you're standin' at the moment.

Boyd has had so many calls go against them this year it isn't even funny. I can't even count the number of returns called back by borderline holds.

In week 2 the 2pt. conversion was a right-sdie line and backs delay after the snap. Fooled everybody, including Marion's d-line. I thought it was a great play call.

Bucs win in a squeaker!

Should be a great game! Marion has been WORKIN LIKE HECK all week to get better at the LITTLE THINGS. If they play like they should, then they will probably play like they should.

Marion Wins!

Most of the calls in week 2 went MC way as it does most of the time when a team plays in Jasper. MC good luck on the hardwood next week. Your horn will blow tree times, when MC comes on the field, the second quarter, and late in the 4th when BBS 2and team is in. Of course your more than welcome to come to the SWAMP to watch BBS play Alcoa.

BBS 42 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MC 14

are you crazy? 42 to 14? try 21 14 or 28 21...Jasper is a darn good team, but so is Boyd...the Bucs take this one by a single TD