CASCADE vs JO BYRNS

reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

First off, we aren't going to lose. Just like in basketball, when I have a 3 year starter running the show, I breathe a lot easier whether it is a point guard or a QB. Jacob will have his players ready tomorrow night, trust me on that one. Second, if the unthinkable happened and JB did beat us, you don't have to worry about C-11 cheering for you. I'm region 5 from here on out no matter who it is representing.

So That Means, You Can Pull Yourself Together Long Enough, To Come to The JB/Mckenzie Game?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 95% sure one of those teams will not be playing next week, Butchie. I'm not real sure about McKenzie either.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It's Really Good to See you This Confident. But It Makes Losing That Much Harder To Accept. But You'll Have Til Monday To Pull Yourself Together. Thank-God Your Not Driving Far. I Really Am Concerned About Your Mental Stability, After Such A Debilitating Defeat. Are You Sure You'll Be Fine?

Alright, folks, I've put this off all week, but I'm now ready to make my score prediction. I can see this game playing out two different ways. (both results are a Cascade victory by the way) This won't make much sense unless you've watched this team play all year, but if Jo Byrns scores pretty quickly, Cascade will score at least 30 points. We don't seem to come to life until we have to. Not sure why, but the Cascade faithful will tell you that. If J.B fails to score in the first quarter then I see another low scoring game. With that said, I'm going to give two final scores, both dependant upon a first quarter score by Jo Byrns or not:

Jo Byrns scores in the first quarter then the final score will be

Cascade 31

Jo Byrns 22

Jo Byrns doesn't score in the first quarter:

Cascade 24

Jo Byrns 20

It's Really Good to See you This Confident. But It Makes Losing That Much Harder To Accept. But You'll Have Til Monday To Pull Yourself Together. Thank-God Your Not Driving Far. I Really Am Concerned About Your Mental Stability, After Such A Debilitating Defeat. Are You Sure You'll Be Fine?

I'm fine, Butchie. I have total faith that these kids will get it done. This is a very rare bunch of kids. You'll see soon enough. And if we get some bad bounces and things don't go our way, I'll be just fine. I watched my kids go further than any team in the history of their school, win or lose. It's been a good season. No regrets..

I'm fine, Butchie. I have total faith that these kids will get it done. This is a very rare bunch of kids. You'll see soon enough. And if we get some bad bounces and things don't go our way, I'll be just fine. I watched my kids go further than any team in the history of their school, win or lose. It's been a good season. No regrets..

It's Sweeter With A Kid On The Team. And I'm Sure Your Loving Every Minute Of It, As You Should Be. Some Of My Best Moments Are Talking With My Son About Catches He Made, Interceptions, Or Kicks He Ran Back. Football Is So Much, In So Many Ways, And It's Different To Most. Live It Up Man. And Enjoy It As Much As You Can.

Now Back To Myself, Your Lil House Of Cards Is Gonna Collapse Friday You Putz. LOL

Here is a little preiew of how our conversation will go on Friday night.

Butchie: Hello.

Trey : 13-0 buddy

Butchie: I know I already talked to logger and he was crying and complaining about the long ride home.

Trey: Well they have a great team but Cascade is the real deal even though they continue to get doubted.

Butchie: Well well your season will be over next week when Mckenzie tears down the stable.

Trey: Yeah probably alot like the many times we have had it torn down all season.

Butchie: Well basketball season will start next week for yall.

Trey: Is that all ya got? I mean I know we are little ole weak Cascade who got crushed by JB in 2005.2006, and 2007 but you would think since we beat them twice this season we might get a little credit.

Butchie: Well those two games dont matter because they own yall and your team is just lucky. I gotta go Logger is calling me again looking for a store that sells Klenex.

Trey: See ya next Friday LOL...l

wow what a mouth on a guy from the boro you are so full of your self

First off, we aren't going to lose. Just like in basketball, when I have a 3 year starter running the show, I breathe a lot easier whether it is a point guard or a QB. Jacob will have his players ready tomorrow night, trust me on that one. Second, if the unthinkable happened and JB did beat us, you don't have to worry about C-11 cheering for you. I'm region 5 from here on out no matter who it is representing.

wow yall sure are useing some mighty strong word's we aren't going to lose. i have heard this the last few yr's and you finlly do win a game by 1 point with no time left and your not gonna lose,,,,well my friend you may not but if you do the ole logger is gonna rag you and tray from now own count on it /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You mean this one?? I didn't want that kid to have nightmares tonight.....LOL

who no, 45 laying flat on his back ,,,,looks like he is getting bull dogged to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />