reddevil36

GAME WINNER  

126 members have voted

1. 1. GAME WINNER

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say one thing. you can throw out all scores and trends from past games out the window. they don't mean a thing. in fact they mean less than nothing. it doesn't matter how many points cascade scored last week or how good their offense is. it doesn't matter that jb has an amazing defense, and it doesn't matter how good their offense is either. this is a completely different beast gentlemen. this is the playoffs and there are no trends. each week is a different season. cascade might come out and get beat 45-0 this friday or jb might come out and get pummeled. and really we have no way to tell until the game starts. in 06 jo byrns had one of the highest scoring offenses and the best shut down defense in the state and we lost to a sub par Mt. Pleasant team (no offense to mtp). it was a new season and all those past stats and trends didn't mean a thing. when we stepped onto that field that night we were half the team we were in the middle of the season. if we had been playing in the playoffs like we played in the season no one could have touched us, and thats the truth. i saw jcs and fcs in the title game and jbs was better than both when we were on our game. i respect everyones opinions and your welcome to them. but remember it is a new season and it doesn't matter what happened last week or any other time. this week is the only thing that counts or there won't be a next week for them. now let us fans get to speculating some more!!! good luck to all.

I just want to say one thing. you can throw out all scores and trends from past games out the window. they don't mean a thing. in fact they mean less than nothing. it doesn't matter how many points cascade scored last week or how good their offense is. it doesn't matter that jb has an amazing defense, and it doesn't matter how good their offense is either. this is a completely different beast gentlemen. this is the playoffs and there are no trends. each week is a different season. cascade might come out and get beat 45-0 this friday or jb might come out and get pummeled. and really we have no way to tell until the game starts. in 06 jo byrns had one of the highest scoring offenses and the best shut down defense in the state and we lost to a sub par Mt. Pleasant team (no offense to mtp). it was a new season and all those past stats and trends didn't mean a thing. when we stepped onto that field that night we were half the team we were in the middle of the season. if we had been playing in the playoffs like we played in the season no one could have touched us, and thats the truth. i saw jcs and fcs in the title game and jbs was better than both when we were on our game. i respect everyones opinions and your welcome to them. but remember it is a new season and it doesn't matter what happened last week or any other time. this week is the only thing that counts or there won't be a next week for them. now let us fans get to speculating some more!!! good luck to all.

I wouldn't call the '06 mTp team sub-par but I agree with everything else. That stretch in the middle of the '06 season where you all beat ER, Forrest, & WHH by a combined score of 112-0 was about as dominant a stretch as I've ever seen. Y'all gave up an average of 109 yards per game!

Cascade, cascade, cascade...blah blah blah... We were giving up 10 points a game when we played Wayne County with our playoff lives at stake and they hung 35 points on us. That was the best offensive team in region 5 or 6 and Jo Byrns shut them down. Cascade was a want-to-be that couldn't compete while they were in region 6 and they are the same in region 5. There fans are cocky and their players are classless. Jo Byrns is the TRUE champions over there and a freakin lucky last minute drive in week nine is the only thing that kept them from winning it again this year. The Chumps will see just how over-matched they are when they run into the true CHAMPS or region 5. The JO BYRNS RED DEVILS!

Cascade, cascade, cascade...blah blah blah... We were giving up 10 points a game when we played Wayne County with our playoff lives at stake and they hung 35 points on us. That was the best offensive team in region 5 or 6 and Jo Byrns shut them down. Cascade was a want-to-be that couldn't compete while they were in region 6 and they are the same in region 5. There fans are cocky and their players are classless. Jo Byrns is the TRUE champions over there and a freakin lucky last minute drive in week nine is the only thing that kept them from winning it again this year. The Chumps will see just how over-matched they are when they run into the true CHAMPS or region 5. The JO BYRNS RED DEVILS!

Collinwood, collinwood, collinwood....blah blah blah. where are you playing friday night? btw, there's not a player on cascade's team thats ever played in region 6. who cares about that many years ago. our record THIS YEAR speaks for itself. GO CHAMPIONS!!!

He's a gamer for sure and he's shown at times that he has the same genes. They play 2 different positions so I can't really compare them.

Hey Moto is this kid toe kicking straight on or is he soccer style? McEwen had a big offensive lineman toe-kicking the ball last week.

Collinwood, collinwood, collinwood....blah blah blah. where are you playing friday night? btw, there's not a player on cascade's team thats ever played in region 6. who cares about that many years ago. our record THIS YEAR speaks for itself. GO CHAMPIONS!!!

My guess is he's playing basketball........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />