White House High School

timbdp

If White House wins at Portland they will be 2nd. If White House loses and Greenbrier beats DCA, Greenbrier will be 2nd.

The bottom 5 of this district are all about even. It will be interesting to see which team shows up at the district tourney.

The top 4 region 4-AA teams are Livingston, Upperman, Station Camp.....and ???????????

Good luck to all 8-AA teams.

GOOD JOB WHITE HOUSE. 3 WINS IN A ROW TO END THE REGULAR SEASON DISTRICT TO FINISH IN 2ND PLACE. YOU NEED A GOOD EFFORT AGAINST BEECH MONDAY NIGHT TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM HEADING INTO THE TOURNAMENTS.

WHITE HOUSE HAS OUSTED UPPERMAN 3 YEARS IN A ROW IN THE REGIONS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THOSE 2 TEAMS MEET AGAIN THIS YEAR.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky game! phs brought the students there and had the advantage until the cops threw everybody out! white house fans please dont go and tattle this time! what are we four? just get ready for the home game

I DONT THINK PORTLAND HAS BEAT WHITE HOUSE IN ABOUT 6 YEARS IN BASKETBALL. MAYBE 7. I DONT SEE IT HAPPENING NEXT YEAR EITHER.

GOOD JOB WHITE HOUSE. 3 WINS IN A ROW TO END THE REGULAR SEASON DISTRICT TO FINISH IN 2ND PLACE. YOU NEED A GOOD EFFORT AGAINST BEECH MONDAY NIGHT TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM HEADING INTO THE TOURNAMENTS.

WHITE HOUSE HAS OUSTED UPPERMAN 3 YEARS IN A ROW IN THE REGIONS. IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE IF THOSE 2 TEAMS MEET AGAIN THIS YEAR.

BEAT BEECH AND LOSE TO WESTMORELAND??? OH WELL GREAT GAME AGAINST BEECH. NICE WIN. BOTH THE NEALS PUT ON A SHOW. WARD ALSO HIT SOME NICE SHOTS. PLAY THIS WAY IN THE TOURNAMENTS AND YOU CAN DO SOME DAMAGE.

BEAT BEECH AND LOSE TO WESTMORELAND??? OH WELL GREAT GAME AGAINST BEECH. NICE WIN. BOTH THE NEALS PUT ON A SHOW. WARD ALSO HIT SOME NICE SHOTS. PLAY THIS WAY IN THE TOURNAMENTS AND YOU CAN DO SOME DAMAGE.

WH did not lose to Westmoreland, WH won 59-44 on Dec.5th and the Jan. 19th game was never played as far as i know.

WH did not lose to Westmoreland, WH won 59-44 on Dec.5th and the Jan. 19th game was never played as far as i know.

I stand corrected, I did not know they made up the Westmoreland game from Jan.19 this past Saturday night, my paper from the tennessean on sunday morning did not have any high school basketball scores, but i did see the score on their website,thanks for the info, last night's win over Beech

was great !!!