who's going to be good next year

olboy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008 was a tough year for Huntingdon. The boys just didn't gel until late. Finished the regular season at 5 - 5. We should be better next year but we have a killer non district schedule for a 1A school.

Who all do yall have for non-district games?....down here in Wayne County our non-district games are tough.... Lewis Co., Richland, McEwen....

Cascade looses only three offenseive starters and four on defense. Coach Parker has program going in new district , they should be one of top non region games Mt Pleasant, Jo Byrns and South Pit on schedule they should be ready come playoffs.

Cascade looses only three offenseive starters and four on defense. Coach Parker has program going in new district , they should be one of top non region games Mt Pleasant, Jo Byrns and South Pit on schedule they should be ready come playoffs.

I agree we lose some good seniors but return a lot of great players. Dropping down and playing in class a, 2a in playoffs should not be easy as far as our district. I hope we have some good out of region games.

I hear we are picking Friendship Christian, Marion, SP, and I think Notre Dame.