Takedown Tournament at Science Hill

rebelmom1

Yes it is! That's great! I'd love to see them. If you would like, you could send them to my e-mail.

It's cjmyers@student.king.edu

Thanks!

Hey Caleb, I sent you a email.. I hope you got it..

I am so glad I found you.. Keep in touch!

I wanted to make sure you got my first email before I started sending pictures.. Let me know if you received, and I will forward some pics your way..

Take care - D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see Goldstein running from anyone to get back down to 103.. I just dont see it happening.. He is too talented of a wrestler to do that.. Of couse, I dont know the "King" kid you are referring to..

The "King" kid has more state medals than anyone else curently wrestling in region one. Good person too. I know it's Goldstein's goal to get to 3 and he looks to me like he has the weight to drop. Only time will tell. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yes rebelmom, I recieved your e-mail. We just got home from Omaha, so I will get back to you soon! Thank you!

And King has officially certified at 112 and he has already made the weight once for Super 32. If he decides to make the cut, I assume it'd be after Christmas when he gets the two extra pounds. So that'll be two less than what he dropped for the 32.

Cowboy Curtis, do you know if Goldstein certified for 103? It looked to me like he would be too big.

Yes rebelmom, I recieved your e-mail. We just got home from Omaha, so I will get back to you soon! Thank you!

And King has officially certified at 112 and he has already made the weight once for Super 32. If he decides to make the cut, I assume it'd be after Christmas when he gets the two extra pounds. So that'll be two less than what he dropped for the 32.

Cowboy Curtis, do you know if Goldstein certified for 103? It looked to me like he would be too big.

I'm not even sure if he has taken the test yet.