Greene Devils vs South Rebels

noonesfool

Dress Warm (very warm)

At 8:30 AM, temperature 26, flurrying, flags blowing. Low tonight 16 (after game time but it will be heading that direction).

High today in Gvegas 33

That report is for the Green devils

On the visitors side, it will be a balmy 60 with little or no wind. Late summer apparell will be fine /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just kidding

The only place it will be hot is on the field between 2 fine teams. Good luck to both teams, hoping for my beloved Devils to win.

Whoever wins take it to the Marville Rebels next week at HOME /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dress Warm (very warm)

At 8:30 AM, temperature 26, flurrying, flags blowing. Low tonight 16 (after game time but it will be heading that direction).

High today in Gvegas 33

That report is for the Green devils

On the visitors side, it will be a balmy 60 with little or no wind. Late summer apparell will be fine /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just kidding

The only place it will be hot is on the field between 2 fine teams. Good luck to both teams, hoping for my beloved Devils to win.

Whoever wins take it to the Marville Rebels next week at HOME /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks so much for the weather report. I had laid out thermals, gloves, boggin, and my carhart. Boy would I have felt stupid showing up in all that. I'll have to run home and grab my trunks and beach towel. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How cold is it? It's so cold that Kevo all the way down in Mississippi is dressing warm for the game tonight /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .

I'll call you during the game at the end of quarters Kevo /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .

A little corn starch will ease that some /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Barbs hosting a Cocoa party for south after the game.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Directions: go to Lost Mountain and............ Barb will have to take you Southies rest of the way

Thanks so much for the weather report. I had laid out thermals, gloves, boggin, and my carhart. Boy would I have felt stupid showing up in all that. I'll have to run home and grab my trunks and beach towel. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

RebelRebelman will be selling DB blankets on the visitor side if the trunks are not enough. Part of his DB coaching chellenge.

Barbs hosting a Cocoa party for south after the game.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Directions: go to Lost Mountain and............ Barb will have to take you Southies rest of the way

I intend to forgo the cocoa for a nice warming adult beverage instead.