Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our schedule looks promising this year....i dont really know about Chester Co. or Lewis Co. this year, i heard Lewis is rebuilding.....how is everyone in our region looking this year?

Lewis is rebuilding this year. Wayne looks to be strong and should be favored in most of their games. Team needs to stay focused. Looking over their schedule, this good that year for wayne to go deep.

Lewis is rebuilding this year. Wayne looks to be strong and should be favored in most of their games. Team needs to stay focused. Looking over their schedule, this good that year for wayne to go deep.

How many players does Wayne County have? How many 8th graders are going to play? Not a bad showing at the weightlifting meet in Loretto! I hope they have a great year!!!

Hi Guys!

I don't mean to be off topic, but you might be interested in hearing that the full away/home Wildcat's game schedule will be broadcast this Fall '09 on BIG Oldies 930 radio. New this year will be a pre-season "Coach's Show". We'll be inviting several Coaches in the division (including Wayne Co. Coach Rice) to attend the show and talk about their plans for the new season. The show will be broadcast on a Saturday morning in early August. Also, we're adding a weekly, Saturday morning SportsCenter Report which will run down all the game results, standings, etc. in the

Division, including the Collinwood Trojans. There are several other elements in the works. If you have any ideas, or things you'd like to have us add to our Division coverage, please let us know. You can resond , or if your prefer, call 722-3631 & leave a detailed message. Thanks. Jonathan - BIG Oldies 930 Radio. Also, we're looking for a few score reporters to call in game scores from Collinwood and other teams in the Division.

That is great for maintaining and building a fan base. Good deal! Those that can't afford the travel will be able to catch all the action. As stated before this could one of those special years for Wayne County.........keep up the hard work and don't lose focus, but............still its just one game at a time.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Does any one know who the cats will play at spring practice. Are they going to the jamboree in Mt Pleasent this year. I hope so I think the jamboree really helps all the teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does any one know who the cats will play at spring practice. Are they going to the jamboree in Mt Pleasent this year. I hope so I think the jamboree really helps all the teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wayne Co is not scheduled for the Playday this year.

Wayne Co won't be playing in any spring games this year other than the black and gold game May 16th