JC VS OS score

C's Dad

JC 65 OS 57 FINAL. OS-Christopher 32pts. JC Leonard 25pts This Sounded like a fantastic game to see from what I heard on the radio.

Looks like the 2nd quarter did the Lady Cats in. It's good to see them rally back in the 3rd quarter like they did and make it a great game going down the stretch.

Clarkrange, OS, and JC will all three be there come Tourney time. All three can play with any team in the state of TN.

Congrats to the Lady Devils. I know the Lady Cats program expects to win every game, but Losing to one of Tennessee's top 3 teams (in all classifications) by just 8 points is nothing to be upset over.

A very good game Christopher put on a show had 32 points and played good defence, UTC got a dandy in recruiting her. Leonard had 25 got in foul trouble and sit the 3rd quarter but had a very good game also .JC led the entire game at one time by 16 then OS came back and cut it to 4 . OS has a class program and I expect to see them in the boro in march. Good luck to both teams.

A very good game Christopher put on a show had 32 points and played good defence, UTC got a dandy in recruiting her. Leonard had 25 got in foul trouble and sit the 3rd quarter but had a very good game also .JC led the entire game at one time by 16 then OS came back and cut it to 4 . OS has a class program and I expect to see them in the boro in march. Good luck to both teams.

This was a tremendous early season match up. These type of games is what makes Tennessee high school girls basketball special.

JC has been the pinnacle of Girls HS basketball in A and AA over the past 8 years or so. It feels like OS and JC have a lot in common with both teams being AA and A powers during this time.

Good luck the rest of the year. I have a feeling OS, JC, and Clarkrange will be 3 of the four teams in the class A semifinals in the spring. All three play a brutal out of district schedule that will have all three powers ready come tourney time.