Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebels are going to stomp a mud hole in Jo Byrns. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tex? Is Your Air Hose Caught Under Your Rocker Again?

Nah we shut It Down Years Ago That Mist everyone Talks About Is The Steam That has Been Beaten out of Opposing Teams

Oh? It Seems I Was Misinformed....LOL But That Would Explain The Smell

That's Penny Loafer Wearing Phulmer Fan, To You Bud. LOL

LOL, Is That Sewer Plant Still Spewing The Fog Over The Ditch Bank? LOL

That fog is gas fumes. Apparently you have sniffed too much in your childhood. I hope its not as bad as Lewis County when the semi spewed diesel smoke all over the stadium. No mosquitos at least. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Heard today that the Rebels gonna win (naturally) but, beyond that nothing new!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> We got two conflicting polls here and one has us winning but, the other has ya'll winnin'. Likely, the deciding factor is that Murphy Fair picks ya'll so we win. It's the '08 kiss of death in class A.

Hopefully we'll get to meet up for a few minutes and have an "attitude adjustment" before the game.

I suspect this will be a good 'un worth the $7!!!! Reckon I'm riding with 'ol Butchie and am told we will be able to park at a respectable place this time!!! What a relief.

This 15-20 pages a day is killin' me here. At least all the fans are excited and likely the two teams are ready to get it on too.

Look foreward to meetin' ya' there lagger....lager.....how do you spell that name?? Sure wish I didn't have to work this week so that I could hang with all ya'll slackers and talk some smack with ya'.

All BS aside, I look foreward to meeting up with ya'll at the game. I've always hated this time in the playoffs because one of us has to stay home when it's over. But, as the Rebs found out last season, the moving on to the next game can have it's butthandings as well. Over on the east end, their class A teams are about like our AAAA teams over here it seems like most years!!! I guess our boys feel like they have unfinished business at the 'Boro and most of us agree with them. When youi finally get there it leaves a hunger for more that can't be put into words. We made it to the semi's three times before we fially made the show. Twice in class AA and once in class A.

It's an honor to win a semi-final game BUT, it's NOT a dis-honor to lose one. See ya' in a couple of days with 'ol Butchie!!!! (and a quart Mason Jar!!!)

ok sound's good to me i am thinking it is gonna be a good game wow did i read where a dude said rebel's win by 3 td's wow has he been in the mason jar already ,,,yea it will be good to meet some yall /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and it is LOGGER Duckman i told butchie i was gonna mess with you and wannab ,,,so tell me what's up with that name wannab he wanting to be a red devil /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hey Gillman! "Go see your dad......... in O K L A H O M A AAAAAA!" LOL!

If Logger has cut enough trees around Cedar Hill where I can get some signal, I will sure send those text.

The Real White House AKA "Deckerville"!

signal is no problem at jbs there's a tower almost on the field /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

so you wannab be what /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok sound's good to me i am thinking it is gonna be a good game wow did i read where a dude said rebel's win by 3 td's wow has he been in the mason jar already ,,,yea it will be good to meet some yall /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and it is LOGGER Duckman i told butchie i was gonna mess with you and wannab ,,,so tell me what's up with that name wannab he wanting to be a red devil /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

signal is no problem at jbs there's a tower almost on the field /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

so you wannab be what /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm just an honest cracker and will never be more than just a wannab. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But you may wannab a Rebel fan on Friday so you don't get Hank Williams syndrome after the game.

From Murphy's Fair "View from the Pressbox":

Class 1A is where I took my big hit last week, losing both Cascade and South Pittsburg. Therefore I get to start over. Trousdale Co. travels to Oneide in a mammoth battle of two 13-0 squads. However, the level of competition these two teams have faced all season is considerably different. I see Trousdale, on the road no less, shutting down what has been an unstoppable offense and beating Oneida 28-7.

Jo Byrns took out Cascade 22-0 last week in Wartrace, avenging their only loss of the season. McKenzie was absolutely awesome with its 53-0 beatdown of Lake Co. These two teams are always really good this time of year, and the home team often has the edge. Last year it was McKenzie that got the home field and advanced to the title game, but this year it is Jo Byrns who is at home and I think this year it is Jo Byrns that gets the dubious task of challenged Trousdale Co. in Murfreesboro. Jo Byrns edges McKenzie 22-21 at the buzzer.

Class 1A

RANK TEAM RECORD LAST WEEK THIS WEEK

1 Trousdale Co. 13-0 Beat South Pittsburg 13-6 at Oneida

2 Oneida 13-0 Beat Greenback 50-21 vs. Trousdale Co.

3 Jo Byrns 12-1 Beat Cascade 22-0 vs. McKenzie

4 McKenzie 11-2 Beat Lake Co. 53-0 at Jo Byrns

5 South Pittsburg 11-1 Lost to Trousdale Co. 13-6 Season Over

Make Murphy's Fair eat 'crow' /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Go REBELS !!!!

wow did i read where a dude said rebel's win by 3 td's wow has he been in the mason jar already

Yeah V & T is on the good stuff. The only way JB looses by 3 TDs is if the Rebel line is bigger, stronger, faster, and uses better technique than us. They could be, I don't know (we'll find out soon enough). After watching all the highlight films on their website I feel like the coaches will have a good enough game plan to beat em, the question will be whether the players can go out and execute it. If the Rebels are more physical like Butchie said and we're getting handled up front, we'll have to have a back up plan (I hope we have one). I know we can do some things to be successful even if we're getting handled up front but we'll have to make adjustments before it's too late. I know one thing, this will be the best defense McKenzie will have faced. Maybe not from a physical standpoint but from a technique standpoint. A lot of those highlight plays could have been prevented if the players would have been in the right position. From what I've seen out of this defense, we're rarely out of position. On the flip side, this will be the best defense JB will have seen all year. I can tell that the Rebel coaches do a good job of developing a game plan on defense. Anyway, before I go too Coach MOTO on here I'll just say that JB has a real good chance of beating McKenzie. The winner of this game is guaranteed to bring home a ball, we just don't know which color(hopefully gold). Man it must be fun to know you're playing for one of those trophies. Go Jo Byrns!!!