Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well When My Kid Was Playing I Met A True Friend, And He Introduced Me To His. This Is The Match-up We Both Have Wanted For Years. I'm As Comfortable At The Dungeon As I Am At Home. Truly Great Fans, And Dear Friends.

It's time To Celebrate Because Butchie Is Coming To The Dungeon And He Has The Rebels With Him.

AND THE LOGGER PREVIEAL'S

BUT like you said Butchie a true friend my man true friend,,, i have really enjoyed this yr very much messing with you and all ,,,that's what it is all about /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

AND THE LOGGER PREVIEAL'S

BUT like you said Butchie a true friend my man true friend,,, i have really enjoyed this yr very much messing with you and all ,,,that's what it is all about /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

All the best to the Red Devils Friday at the 'Boro logger169. Ya'll get it done!!!!!

And I agree on the friend thing too. There are good people everywhere. Finding them is the tricky part. Guess we've all been lucky!!

All the best to the Red Devils Friday at the 'Boro logger169. Ya'll get it done!!!!!

And I agree on the friend thing too. There are good people everywhere. Finding them is the tricky part. Guess we've all been lucky!!

Rebels bunch still showing their class.Congrats on another fine season. Good luck next year.

Rebels bunch still showing their class.Congrats on another fine season. Good luck next year.

bossbro,

Good luck to the Pirates next season too. Honestly, at the start of the season most of us Rebel fans felt like we would not likely make it past the second round. But, the Rebels stepped up and made us proud again. At this point in the season it seems especially odd that neither one of us is playing at the 'Boro tomorrow!! And 3 weeks ago it looked like to me that we could be facing each other again this week. Life happens I guess.

For whatever it's worth it has meant a lot to us to have as much support and well wishes all season as we have had from a number of the South Pittsburg people getting on here. That just shows how much class your team and fans have as well.

We're gonna have to go up and play with the bigger kids for a couple of years it seems in the playoffs. But, from what I'm told our enrollment is already back down. Maybe someday we'll get a shot at a "do over" with ya'll!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />