MCKENZIE @ JOBYRNS

Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

Hats off to JB on a wonderful season that hopefully ends with a gold ball. Congrats to the players, coaches, parents, and fans on this accomplishment. I will be there Friday night to cheer you guys on. Congrats to Mckenzie as well on another great season. Go get the Gold JB!!!

tray this was so electrifiying man you should have been there what a hard nose game

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tray this was so electrifiying man you should have been there what a hard nose game

I am sorry I missed it. I did not get back from Fayetteville until the game was over. Moto told me a brief summary of how the game went. Congrats to you guys I imagine the feeling is unbeleivable and you guys deserve this as much as anyone. Go JB go prove everyone wrong again this week like you have every week. I saw the higlights on the news tonight and it looks like Mr. Adkins threw some nice passes tonight. Looked like the dungeon was rocking tonight from the pictures on the news. I am going to try my best to get everything done this week before Friday so i can meet up with you guys in the boro on Friday before the game.

I am sorry I missed it. I did not get back from Fayetteville until the game was over. Moto told me a brief summary of how the game went. Congrats to you guys I imagine the feeling is unbeleivable and you guys deserve this as much as anyone. Go JB go prove everyone wrong again this week like you have every week. I saw the higlights on the news tonight and it looks like Mr. Adkins threw some nice passes tonight. Looked like the dungeon was rocking tonight from the pictures on the news. I am going to try my best to get everything done this week before Friday so i can meet up with you guys in the boro on Friday before the game.

yea he did and #44 RUSHED FOR LIKE 195 YRDS I WAS TOLD

Yeah me too.....

Well, I just got home about 40 minuites ago and gotten settled in and this is the first time I've been on the 'puter today. First, I want to say that it was really good meeting up with you JB fans before the game that came by to meet up with Butchie and myself and putting faces with names. Going to football games with Butchie is always an adventure and this was a good one for sure tonight...............well, all except the outcome of the game. LOL

And congrats to JB on the big W tonight. Ya'll sure earned it!! #44 was a load........I couldn't believe how he made some of the runs he made. Your QB did a very good job tonight and I was also impressed with #83. But, ya'lls whole team played very well. I certainly don't say this to take anything away from JB's win tonight but, I wish you could have gotten the W against the best performance the Rebels can put out this season which I don't believe was the case but, the kids played their hearts out none the less.

Wow, what a hard hitting game. There are a bunch of kids from both schools that are gonna be feeling the effects of tonights game for a few more days. It was for sure physical.

Red Devils, enjoy this week. It's an awsome feeling to go to the 'Boro for the first time! It will be a week the community will cherish for years to come. I'll love it if JB can bring home the Gold Ball but, that will be no small task against the likes of Trousdale Co.. If they are better than South Pittsburg, which apparently they are, they is some bad boys to handle.

Take yourselves to a whole new level this week Devils and make us all proud on the west end!!!

Just got home and wanted to say Congrats to Jo Byrns...You have a good football team and we will be pulling for you at the Boro...I do want to tell the Rebels that we are so proud of you and the season you had...not many people believed we would make such a run in the playoffs and we just ran into a better football team...as a mom of 2 of the Rebels...this team was so fun to support and yell for...

You make me proud to be a Rebel...

Thanks guys for a great season and good luck to Jo Byrns next week...I know you will represent the West proud

Well, I just got home about 40 minuites ago and gotten settled in and this is the first time I've been on the 'puter today. First, I want to say that it was really good meeting up with you JB fans before the game that came by to meet up with Butchie and myself and putting faces with names. Going to football games with Butchie is always an adventure and this was a good one for sure tonight...............well, all except the outcome of the game. LOL

And congrats to JB on the big W tonight. Ya'll sure earned it!! #44 was a load........I couldn't believe how he made some of the runs he made. Your QB did a very good job tonight and I was also impressed with #83. But, ya'lls whole team played very well. I certainly don't say this to take anything away from JB's win tonight but, I wish you could have gotten the W against the best performance the Rebels can put out this season which I don't believe was the case but, the kids played their hearts out none the less.

Wow, what a hard hitting game. There are a bunch of kids from both schools that are gonna be feeling the effects of tonights game for a few more days. It was for sure physical.

Red Devils, enjoy this week. It's an awsome feeling to go to the 'Boro for the first time! It will be a week the community will cherish for years to come. I'll love it if JB can bring home the Gold Ball but, that will be no small task against the likes of Trousdale Co.. If they are better than South Pittsburg, which apparently they are, they is some bad boys to handle.

Take yourselves to a whole new level this week Devils and make us all proud on the west end!!!

Congrats to Jo Byrns on the win over The Rebels tonight. Both team came out fire up and willing to do what it took to win. Rebels you have had a great year this year, hole your heads up high. Good to see some old friends from the rebels tonight.

I wanted to keep a low profile this week because of the game, but want to say congrats to the Red Devils on a hard fought game. You kids played with alot of heart and intensity tonight. Your coaches had you well prepared for the game and because of that you are going to experience the Boro. DON'T listen to all the trash about TC is going to do this and that. You boys get to the Boro and play your RED DEVILS ball and you will be fine. You have an excellent team this year and us Rebels will be pullin for you all the way. You seniors honor this moment and help teach the younger boys your leadership. Just remember, they will be watching you this week. Go proud and represent this side of the state RED DEVILS style.

Now for my Rebels, congrats boys on a very excellent season. You have made this whole community proud of your accomplishments. Hold those heads up high and be proud to represent MHS because we are pround of you for representing us. Special props to my son #53, you've come a long way this year son and I am so very proud of you. Just remember, your better days are ahead and the future looks bright. Love you boy with all my heart. My second adopted son # 20, same goes to you, I'm proud of you and keep working as well because we will be there again next year, love you to boy.

And finally you seniors, #5, #14, #40, #57, #77, #81, way to go guys, It's been an honor watching you play this year. You all are a class act group of kids. I'm just fortunate that my son got to play with you these past two years. Your leadership and work ethic has got the kids were we need to be for the McKenzie Rebel football program. You are gonna be missed more than you'll ever know. I wish you all the best in your future endevors in what ever life may bring you.

As always, Go Rebels.........................we're very proud your accomplishments this year.

The win was electrifying.I'm still pumped for those kids.I guess it's kind of like living out what we couldn't do through them,and I can sure live with that.

The best part about the win was after the game was getting to see all the dad's,mom's,son's,coach's ,and fans just taking in the moment that a lot of people will never get to experience.....that in it's self was worth the price of admission.