MCKENZIE @ JOBYRNS

Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

You can hide but you won't use it we can send security over to take care of you...... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Barney Fife is gonna be there? I suppose he better because of all the McKenzie thugs coming into town Friday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this is a weak attempt to decrease the number of our fans in attendance therefore weakening our home field advantage

Ok, but don't say I didn't warn ya. It gonna be protologist dreams, wall to wall a-holes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ok, but don't say I didn't warn ya. It gonna be protologist dreams, wall to wall a-holes. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We will kill them with kindness....we will make them glad that they lost and send them home with a JB Hoodie(Butchie already has one) with a promise to come support us in the Championship game

We will kill them with kindness....we will make them glad that they lost and send them home with a JB Hoodie(Butchie already has one) with a promise to come support us in the Championship game

GO REBELS FROM D-TOWN

The rebels will be ready sb38 and maybe you should take your supposed give a way hoodies and wear them to murfreesboro when the Rebels areplaying becasue i hear its supposed to be cold..because im sure no one will want to wear another school when their own towns school is playing ..

Logger received a parrot as an early Christmas gift.

The parrot, named Butchie, had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary.

Every word out of Butchie's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.

Logger tried and tried to change Butchie's attitude by

consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and

anything else he could think of to 'clean up' Butchie's vocabulary.

Finally, Logger was fed up and he yelled at Butchie.

Butchie yelled back.

Logger shook Butchie and the parrot got angrier and even ruder. Logger, in

desperation, threw up his hands, grabbed Butchie and shoved him in the freezer.

For a few minutes Butchie squawked and kicked and screamed.

Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he'd hurt Butchie, Logger quickly opened the door to the freezer.

Butchie calmly stepped out onto Logger's outstretched

arms and said 'I believe I may have offended you

with my rude language and actions.

I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend

to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior.'

Logger was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude.

As he was about to ask Butchie what had made such a

dramatic change in his behavior, Butchie continued....

........"May I inquire as to what the turkey did?" ? ?  /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE AND YOUR FAMILIES

GO REBELS FROM D-TOWN

The rebels will be ready sb38 and maybe you should take your supposed give a way hoodies and wear them to murfreesboro when the Rebels areplaying becasue i hear its supposed to be cold..because im sure no one will want to wear another school when their own towns school is playing ..

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The hoodies are not for you to wear during the game but as a parting gift to ease the pain of their defeat.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The hoodies are not for you to wear during the game but as a parting gift to ease the pain of their defeat.

I need two, one to poop on and one to cover it up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorry bad joke but still funny.