Butchie

Mckenzie @ JoByrns  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Mckenzie @ JoByrns

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jb just moved one up on mckenize /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang My Ears Rang All Day Long. Ya'll Wouldn't Talk About A Guy Behind His Back Would Ya? And Thanks 44 For Defending Me. And My Ole Lady Thumper As Well. But Hey, HAPPY THANKSGIVING, To All My Friends And Enemies. Don't Wannab Leaving Anyone Out LOL. Hey FatHead, Nice Picture Of Ya Truck And Boom Lift.

And Shep, I Quit Wearing Them Tights Long Ago. My Belly{Arse} Won't Fit In Em Anymore. LOL/

He is just like one of those 57 breeds that only a mother could love. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tex, I'm Gonna Readjust Your Oxygen Tank When I See Ya! Logger Had A Tank Just Like That Filled With Helium Today. And Your Gonna Do A Play By Play Commentary Above RedDevil Field. LOL

Tex, I'm Gonna Readjust Your Oxygen Tank When I See Ya! Logger Had A Tank Just Like That Filled With Helium Today. And Your Gonna Do A Play By Play Commentary Above RedDevil Field. LOL

With friends like us you don't need any enemies. But have a nice Turkey day. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well, Well, Well, Hey Cascade 11. Do You Remember Someone With A FatHead Bashing You For Recruiting Wayne County Fans To Cheer For Cascade? Well Guess Who Is Calling The Kettle Black? He's Trying To Get MTP's YoungTiger To Come Cheer For The RedDevils. LOL Classic.

I would not call it RECRUITING just trying to get them to come up and see a good football game.

Tex? You Kinda Sweet On The Logger?

yea well i knew our boy's was hungry for this game and i think i told ya first one score's win's so yall gonna make it to the dungeon fri, night would like to have ya on jb side that is

Now What Part Of That Is About Seeing A Good Ballgame. It's Recruiting! LOL

Tex? You Kinda Sweet On The Logger?

yea well i knew our boy's was hungry for this game and i think i told ya first one score's win's so yall gonna make it to the dungeon fri, night would like to have ya on jb side that is

Now What Part Of That Is About Seeing A Good Ballgame. It's Recruiting! LOL

what can i say Butchie he is a region 6 man so i just figured he would want to be on the winning side /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />