2009 McMinn Central schedule

smokey04

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and who is gonna win this new district? everyone agree it will be two horse race with polk and central?

Now Smokey, you know Im going to throw Sequoyah's name into the hat, but until we actually beat those guys then you have to say Central and Polk. Not sure what Sweetwater and Meigs will bring.

Now Smokey, you know Im going to throw Sequoyah's name into the hat, but until we actually beat those guys then you have to say Central and Polk. Not sure what Sweetwater and Meigs will bring.

yeah i figured you would hahaha....seq will be competative...sweetwater will bring more than meigs...don't see meigs improving enough to matter...early prediction in the district....central, polk, seq, sweetwater, meigs.

i believe the cleveland game is at charger stadium

I think i wanna start a petition to have parts of the stadium named after the 2008 seniors... any thoughts bone?

i think its a toss up between Polk and Central next year. With my pick obviously going to Central. I also think if Sequoyah continues to improve at the rate they are they'll challenge soon. Sweetwater probably won't have a whole lot next year since they graduate most of their best players but who knows.

• 3 months later...

i think it will come down to polk or central. polk has alot of returning staters which was younger but got alot of playing time last year. central i'm not sure how many they got returning but i'm sure they will have the talent. both teams have a tough season ahead. spring ball is coming up and that means football seaon is getting close

i think it will come down to polk or central. polk has alot of returning staters which was younger but got alot of playing time last year. central i'm not sure how many they got returning but i'm sure they will have the talent. both teams have a tough season ahead. spring ball is coming up and that means football seaon is getting close

central will be tough this year as well. they did lose 8 starters but they are returning somewhere between 18-23 upcoming seniors that all played as starters or got lots of playing time last year. this group of kids started high school football the same year coach derrick came back and that means alot...