All Region 4 3A

zongy1211

He's just big thats why he's a mr football candidate and east vs west all star game, but thats only because he's big

he is not all region which means that the coaches that coach against his team were not impressed with him at all. you can be all state but not all region. those all state and mr football ballots are usually filled out by people in the media who coaches select because they simply choose not to waste their time doing it. with that in mind people look at boone and see a 300+ lbs. preseason pick and say "let's name him mr. football" without even having a clue as to what they are doing. as far as region 4 coaches are concerned blaine boone was 2nd team not so good this past season. he was just a fat mess to those guys plain and simple!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is not all region which means that the coaches that coach against his team were not impressed with him at all. you can be all state but not all region. those all state and mr football ballots are usually filled out by people in the media who coaches select because they simply choose not to waste their time doing it. with that in mind people look at boone and see a 300+ lbs. preseason pick and say "let's name him mr. football" without even having a clue as to what they are doing. as far as region 4 coaches are concerned blaine boone was 2nd team not so good this past season. he was just a fat mess to those guys plain and simple!

Your right he's just a big fat mess going to Carson-Newman today with parker, how many other of them ALL REGION ALLSTARS are going.

He is not THAT good. He is just big. Just because you are big doesn't make you a great offensive lineman. The same thing could have been said for Gaines as well.

I THINK ANYONE WHO GETS NOMINATED FOR MR FOOTBALL IS THAT GOOD. YES HES BIG BUT THATS PART OF IT. IF HE WAS 6 FT 250 WOULD HE BE AS GOOD? PROBABLY NOT. BUT HES 6 FT 3 / 6 FT 4 340 AND THATS PART OF IT. PEOPLE WHO WATCHED HIM AGAINST THE MR FOOTBALL AWARD WINNING LINEMAN FROM KNOX CATHOLIC THINK BOONE WON THE BATTLES.

Here now, as a parent of a high school football player, I think you need to re-think what you are spouting off about a kid being a "fat mess". This is a CHILD you are talking about. He might be 300+, but that doesn't mean he's a man. You sit behind your keyboard and make comments about CHILDREN, and say something so hurtful. I can't believe this comment has stayed up on the board this long.

I'm not a White House booster. I don't think I've EVER wanted WH to win a football game, but I have to defend this kid who you choose to call names. Folks, cheer for your team, write good things about children, single them out for doing good things, but never single one out for a bad play, or for someone's size, or lack of size. They're kids.

Here now, as a parent of a high school football player, I think you need to re-think what you are spouting off about a kid being a "fat mess". This is a CHILD you are talking about. He might be 300+, but that doesn't mean he's a man. You sit behind your keyboard and make comments about CHILDREN, and say something so hurtful. I can't believe this comment has stayed up on the board this long.

I'm not a White House booster. I don't think I've EVER wanted WH to win a football game, but I have to defend this kid who you choose to call names. Folks, cheer for your team, write good things about children, single them out for doing good things, but never single one out for a bad play, or for someone's size, or lack of size. They're kids.

Players with size can be helped by the college environment. Maybe he will have a bright furture. It is just a game meant for enjoyment.

Your right he's just a big fat mess going to Carson-Newman today with parker, how many other of them ALL REGION ALLSTARS are going.

Not making All Region and being nominated for Mr. Football is just a plain joke.

Has there been any college recruiters visiting the White House guys? Most places are trying to pin down their offers about now. I know Zeigler from Greenbrier has offers from Martin, TN Tech, and possibly Western KY.

Normally the voters for Mr. Football don't see much of the guys unless they put up some big numbers and gt some pub. He must of had some kind of press.

Yea get a tape of him at KC, he showed who mr football was "on the field" if it wasn't based on grades which if hood didn't have a 3.6 which is outstanding and derserves high academic credit, boone would have had mr. football if it was all based on field play.

But NOOOO he's a fat mess that's in Jefferson City continuing his high school career unlike many seniors.