Marion County Football In 09

mchs51

I was at the game and was just curious. It seemed to me like he wanted to concentrate on offense. After listening to some people on here, i was wandering if it was an individual thing. Not trying to press any buttons, the champ is just curious. The champ has much respect for SP football. I do think the Warriors will start playing the pirates a little tougher.

It was his decision not to play on D...sore shoulder

Based on the last 4 years of jasper middle vs SP it could be a long dry spell for jasper. The talent has been off for jasper and only improved a little this year. Even Coach Beock on the sidelines helping couldn't keep this years MS team from getting mercy ruled. Then again as kids mature, start/quit football, change schools, etc things can change.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was his decision not to play on D...sore shoulder

Based on the last 4 years of jasper middle vs SP it could be a long dry spell for jasper. The talent has been off for jasper and only improved a little this year. Even Coach Beock on the sidelines helping couldn't keep this years MS team from getting mercy ruled. Then again as kids mature, start/quit football, change schools, etc things can change.

MC is losing some very good players but is keeping some as well. Our middle school team went 5 and 2 so we should get some good 8th graders that could come in and help. I've heard we could get some kids transfer in to that are good. I think with the players MC is returning with the easy schedule they have I see us going 8 and 2 and getting to the third round. I will bet money that we play SP a lot better game next year. GO WARRIORS 09!!!!

MC is losing some very good players but is keeping some as well. Our middle school team went 5 and 2 so we should get some good 8th graders that could come in and help. I've heard we could get some kids transfer in to that are good. I think with the players MC is returning with the easy schedule they have I see us going 8 and 2 and getting to the third round. I will bet money that we play SP a lot better game next year. GO WARRIORS 09!!!!

Can't help, but play them better.

Very true. I think that with the game being at home and us returning a fairly experienced group of players we should have a good chance to beat them. I think if we can improve our O line play next year we could go along way.

How is the O-line coach recovering from his sled ride, unfortunate, have almost been there a time or two myself. Sometimes us coaches get caught up coaching and forget to watch out for ourselves.

I saw the SC-- Marion game and I am curious are you losing #52,#21,#24(I think) and # 11. All are assets and weapons. I was very impressed with the line play of 52, is he getting any looks?

I saw the SC-- Marion game and I am curious are you losing #52,#21,#24(I think) and # 11. All are assets and weapons. I was very impressed with the line play of 52, is he getting any looks?

21 Is a junior an not quite sure if 52 is gettin looked at but i will check into it

Marion will be competitive next year. We are losing some key players, and it's all about young players maning up. I will say this, the leadership these Seniors showed was outstanding. Juniors and Sophomores, the tone has been set. You guys have witnessed what it takes to lead a team. Great year men, lets do it again next year.Can't wait to play South Shitpburg next year.

DHP,

Do you have the "young players" to man up? From what KL has witnessed the past few years during middle school games, JMS has pretty much been in the MUFFIN category.

DHP,

Do you have the "young players" to man up? From what KL has witnessed the past few years during middle school games, JMS has pretty much been in the MUFFIN category.

They improved dramatically last year. Got some pretty good players coming up as well as some transfers. Before you say it , I am aware of the middle school score this year.

They improved dramatically last year. Got some pretty good players coming up as well as some transfers. Before you say it , I am aware of the middle school score this year.

Maybe it will be a better game next year.........ahhh heck......KL has enjoyed those mercy rule games over JasVegas the last three years.

Maybe it will be a better game next year.........ahhh heck......KL has enjoyed those mercy rule games over JasVegas the last three years.

I'd be willing to bet the mercy rule will not be enforced next year. I think your small streak ends this year. I hope so anyway. It's not good for a Marion County fan's morale to get beat three in a row. It's about to change though.

I'd be willing to bet the mercy rule will not be enforced next year. I think your small streak ends this year. I hope so anyway. It's not good for a Marion County fan's morale to get beat three in a row. It's about to change though.

Dad gummitt, it is too early too start cage rattling. We have about 9 months before kickoff. 2008 was Marion's best chance to beat South Pitt and they were completely dominated on both sides of the ball. I would be looking for an aerial assault next year at Baxter stadium.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.