Do players get in free to the games tomorrow?

I was planning on going to the games this weekend and i was wondering if players get in free and if they do, do they need to bring a roster or anything like that?

I was told "if the kids ain't playing then they will be payin". Must be a TSSAA thing......more $$$$$$$$$$

It was the same thing last year. Everyone had to purchase a ticket if they weren't playing in a game.

I was told "if the kids ain't playing then they will be payin". Must be a TSSAA thing......more $$$$$$$$$$

It was the same thing last year. Everyone had to purchase a ticket if they weren't playing in a game.

Our coach told me yesterday that he had turned in our roster (don't know to who) and any of our players that went should go to Gate 4 and get in free.

I was planning on going to the games this weekend and i was wondering if players get in free and if they do, do they need to bring a roster or anything like that?

Yes, players get in free. AS LONG AS A roster is Dropped off at Gate 4 (Side of stadium towards University). Coaches need TACA card for admission.