Carlton Who???

fan11

Why would he let the media focus so much on HIM? Why not his team - the school - the kids are what it's all about.

I know you can't argue with nine state championships - but when you recruit a middle Tennessee All Star team, what else would you expect? Come on.

I for one say GO BRENTWOOD BRUINS!!! Give coach Flatt a real welcome back - so he can focus on what's important. The kids - not himself.

Posted by fan11:

Why would he let the media focus so much on HIM? Why not his team - the school - the kids are what it's all about.

I know you can't argue with nine state championships - but when you recruit a middle Tennessee All Star team, what else would you expect? Come on.

I for one say GO BRENTWOOD BRUINS!!! Give coach Flatt a real welcome back - so he can focus on what's important. The kids - not himself.

I have to root for my old buddies at Brentwood High School (BRUINS) on this one. I thought the same thing when I saw the Tennessean this morning! I am still upset about the way the school handled the thing with the firing of their former head coach. I have never had bad things to say about THE LEGEND (his record speaks for itself) but I do hope the BLUE AND GOLD will have a great game for their new head coach and staff! :rolleyes:

BHS needs to give Stephen Jones the ball and let him run with it. Perhaps as a tight end on the receiving end of a pass. I have seen that young man run and he can haul.

I too will be rooting for the Bruins.