loretto vs ezell

footballfreak

Posted by footballfreak:

this game ought to be a great game tonight down in loretto. Both teams i hear are pretty good and have seen each other once(last year). i am looking forward to this battle down in loretto and if you want to see two skilled teams play come out and see it.

Well first time posters are always a welcome site. Welcome to coacht the place of many disgreements except that football owns us. I think it should be a spirited game with lots of hitting. Last year loretto became victims of the unknown Ezell's spread offense. They will try to stop Antoin OWnes AJ Blackburn Austin Henderson Kyle Todd and randy schlappi the QB in the high octane ezell-offense. I dont know what loretto has on the offesnive side of the ball, but i do know they will play hard and hit hard.

Last year was what it was Ezell will rival its play from last year and loretto should be prepared this year so im lookin forward to my 2 hr drive this afternoon for a good game.

Posted by Chakra20:
Posted by footballfreak:

this game ought to be a great game tonight down in loretto. Both teams i hear are pretty good and have seen each other once(last year). i am looking forward to this battle down in loretto and if you want to see two skilled teams play come out and see it.

Well first time posters are always a welcome site. Welcome to coacht the place of many disgreements except that football owns us. I think it should be a spirited game with lots of hitting. Last year loretto became victims of the unknown Ezell's spread offense. They will try to stop Antoin OWnes AJ Blackburn Austin Henderson Kyle Todd and randy schlappi the QB in the high octane ezell-offense. I dont know what loretto has on the offesnive side of the ball, but i do know they will play hard and hit hard.

Last year was what it was Ezell will rival its play from last year and loretto should be prepared this year so im lookin forward to my 2 hr drive this afternoon for a good game.

well i can tell you a little bit about what loretto has coming back. They have alot of talented players coming back on both sides of the ball with experience. On offense they have several talented receivers and good QB as well as one of the toughest running backs i have ever seen. On defense they have most everyone back except for a couple. I am looking forward to this game and have a safe trip to loretto and we will see you tonight.