Jo Byrns 2009 Football Schedule

Shep

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, not a good idea. We tried that in 80............

On the other hand I like it. Would be a great draw..... for the first year anyway.....

Oh no, I was just asking if they had a full schedule to see who they had...not to try and schedule them. But you're right, it would be a great gate and the way JB has been playing it might even be a close game. Even though they are all 3A/4A, there is a big difference between Greenbrier/Sycamore/Cheatham Co.and say Mont. Central as far as talent wise. Although JB did have a good showing against Harpeth. No sence in debating it though. JB/Greenbrier won't happen for a long time I'd say.

I gotta figure you out too, miss. You must have every JB yearbook and RCTimes from the past 30 years at your fingertips with all of the football knowledge/history you've been throwing out there.

Oh no, I was just asking if they had a full schedule to see who they had...not to try and schedule them. But you're right, it would be a great gate and the way JB has been playing it might even be a close game. Even though they are all 3A/4A, there is a big difference between Greenbrier/Sycamore/Cheatham Co.and say Mont. Central as far as talent wise. Although JB did have a good showing against Harpeth. No sence in debating it though. JB/Greenbrier won't happen for a long time I'd say.

I gotta figure you out too, miss. You must have every JB yearbook and RCTimes from the past 30 years at your fingertips with all of the football knowledge/history you've been throwing out there.

i tried shep lol she wants to stay in cognito /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i tried shep lol she wants to stay in cognito /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Incognito is all one word, Redneck........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I don't know which would be more fun, everyone knowing my ID or being inconspicuous. I might have to come up with a front like KOTP orthe Cascade dude.

I don't know which would be more fun, everyone knowing my ID or being inconspicuous. I might have to come up with a front like KOTP orthe Cascade dude.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Here I was thinking you were Jobrynsplayer all this time... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Here I was thinking you were Jobrynsplayer all this time... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Doubt it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Incognito is all one word, Redneck........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

thanks for correcting me crack head how did u come down enough to catch that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

not many if any players post on here most of the post are from old futtydudds like u and me that dont really have anything else to do on rainy days /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry to disappoint you. I only have 4 annuals and haven't opened them in years. I do have 1 RC Times but its from 2 weeks ago. Its all from memory but I do have my weak eras also that I am not as familar with. If someone wants to look at annuals though I've heard most all of them are at the museum in Cedar Hill and I would assume the school also but don't know that for sure.