livingston@cannon

BigPun

Guys, guys, this game is over. You are boring the rest of us. King, you and your recess buddies need to move on and ...... "get a life." /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well dont read this thead then i guess you are the one who needs to get a life cause posting that.. but its whatever

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dont read this thead then i guess you are the one who needs to get a life cause posting that.. but its whatever

Wow! Did 'up2late' touch a nerve? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I believe she was joking around with King. Relax and check your grammar before posting. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow! Did 'up2late' touch a nerve? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I believe she was joking around with King. Relax and check your grammar before posting. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

o im sorry about my grammer remember i am a redneck and i cant even believe i could turn this here computer on ... o never mind it was just another opinion that means nothing