Notre Dame@ Marion County

BigJ

So who won the game?

My sources have marion winning by 10. Marion was shorthanded tonight as Cody was trying to sit out and Marion's other 6'3 post was out also with mono. Cody had to come in with MC down by 6 late in the third and ended up with two dunks and about 15 points and several blocks in leading the warriors from behind.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing hurt and doing well, that's the kind of thing that will impress college coaches. I hope he didn't make it worse is the only possible negative there.

I dont agree with cody playin with a sprained ankle. U never know he coulda hurt it even worse tonight. And indian i agree with u that will impress college coaches.

I dont agree with cody playin with a sprained ankle. U never know he coulda hurt it even worse tonight. And indian i agree with u that will impress college coaches.

Who are you to Question someone wanting to play on a sprained ankle . Its Basketball SEQ people a sprained ankle happens all the time if it were that serious im sure Cody wouldnt have played . Being though watching him and playing against him It seems he has got a lil tougher since the last I seen him .Dont worry your going to get you dose on friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Marion County is a TEAM this year no 1 person to single out you double team ne 1 and your going to get beat /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who are you to Question someone wanting to play on a sprained ankle . Its Basketball SEQ people a sprained ankle happens all the time if it were that serious im sure Cody wouldnt have played . Being though watching him and playing against him It seems he has got a lil tougher since the last I seen him .Dont worry your going to get you dose on friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Marion County is a TEAM this year no 1 person to single out you double team ne 1 and your going to get beat /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jus cuz u said u played against him dont mean anything. Who cares if he has got a LIL tougher anybody can get a lil tougher. Sequatchie has got the best team that we have had in years and we are startin to play lik a team we jus need to rebound the ball a lil more. But i know 1 thing is the Indians will come out playin a 100% and our fans will be yellin the whole game

Wat was the final score?

Somebody said good basketball and SCHS in the same sentence lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Warriors will remain undefeated in region play. Good Basketball /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !! SCHS maybe your girls basketball is what your talking about /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Somebody said good basketball and SCHS in the same sentence lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Warriors will remain undefeated in region play. Good Basketball /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !! SCHS maybe your girls basketball is what your talking about /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yal only beat ND by 10 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They are last in the district . . .They are a muffin team. I think it will be a close game but the INDIANS come out with the W. Oh an i say our girls beat yals girls by atleast 20!

Yal only beat ND by 10 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They are last in the district . . .They are a muffin team. I think it will be a close game but the INDIANS come out with the W. Oh an i say our girls beat yals girls by atleast 20!

You are right, we only beat Notre Dame by 10. If you could read though, you would see that we were shorthanded and Coach Keef was trying to let Cody rest the ankle for tonight. Bailey has mono, Thacker was out, and we were playing 5 guards most of the time... Cody won't sit out tonight, and you can think what you want but he is much improved from last year. He is going to cause some major problems you Sequatchie. If Corp and Ted can keep up their consistent play and we can get some good turnover free minutes from Martin, Hargis, and Casseday then we should win this one. If we come out and don't take care of the ball and force a bunch of bad shots then Sequatchie will beat us.