Wilson Central / LaVergne Make-up date

haywood

Mom, Could you find out the lavergne Tournament Schedule and post it on coacht. its the one oakland is in but we need the full schedule. Thanks very much.

LaVergne is in the Antioch Bear Classic @ Antioch on December 19th & 20th which will include Lebanon, Ravenwood, Antioch & LaVergne. I think LaVergne plays Lebanon, @ 4:00 pm on Friday, the 19th.

They are also in the Coffee County Classic @ Coffee County High School on December 29th & 30. I know McGavock is in that tournament but not sure who else.

The game with Oakland is a scheduled game, not a tournament game. We play Oakland again on Sat. Jan. 31, 2009.

I entered our schedule based on the schedule my daughter received from her coach. I noticed there are some games on our schedule that was possibly entered by other parents from other teams that have conflicting dates.

Puma, are you saying the rumor is not true, WC did not chicken out! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 5 weeks later...

La Vergne-Wilson Central rescheduled for Feb. 5

Buzz up! La Vergne's boys and girls basketball games ??”originally scheduled for Dec. 12 but postponed due to inclimate weather??” have been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 5 at La Vergne High School

The new date for the games will mean that La Vergne will play games on Monday (at Hendersonville), Thursday, and Friday (at Beech) of that week.

La Vergne's boys are currently 8-6 overall, and 2-2 in District 9-AAA. The Lady Wolverines are 11-2, 3-1.