2009 Schedules and Rosters

CoachT

You can now enter schedules and/or rosters. Do NOT enter any scrimmages or jamborees! We only want games that count in your school's record.

Please follow the following directions closely:

HOW TO ADD SCHEDULES

To add a schedule, go to the Inside page for your team and click "Schedules." There is a link on that page called "Add Games." This will launch a window with the "Adding Game" form.

IMPORTANT NOTES

- The games you add will not appear on the website until they are previewed by site operators.

- In order to save time, add only those games that do not already appear on the schedule.

- Use the drop-down menu for all games against in-state opponents. If the school is in the list, do not type it in.

- If the game is a district and/or region game, be sure to check the appropriate box.

When entering the date, there are a couple of formats that work. I use the 10-15-2007 format with no problem.

Finally: Until you're very familiar with the form, be sure to look over it before you submit it each time to avoid mistakes.

Your entry will appear on the website once CoachT validates your submission.

CoachT+ members can now edit games by going to a game on the schedule or Scoreboard, then click the G symbol, and look for the Edit link on the right.

HOW TO ADD ROSTERS

To add a roster, go to the Inside page for your team and click "Roster." Add the players. You must include information in every field except weight. That is optional.

To add schedules and rosters, find your school's team Inside CoachT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schedules, or partial schedules, that we currently have.

When you make a mistake, and you will /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />, then email me at coacht@coacht.com and include the link to the schedule or roster in the email. Including the link to something that needs editing saves me a tremendous amount of time over an entire season.

CoachT Plus members can now edit and/or delete games in order to better fix mistakes, etc. and CoachT Plus fans have the ability to send me private messages in the event of problems.

CoachT+ members can now edit games by going to a game on the schedule or Scoreboard, then click the G symbol, and look for the Edit link on the right. This should be a big help with rainouts and re-schedules.

• 3 months later...

re-scheduled games for Goodpasture:

Station Camp @ Goodpasture 4/30

Greenbrier @ Goodpasture 4/16

PJP II & Friendship games cancelled no make-up yet

also @ Greenbrier changed from 4/8 to 4/27

Knox Central game @ Soddy Daisy Classic needs to be deleted

and games with Mercy Academy, KY , Jefferson Co., Chattanooga Central, Ravenwood, GPS, & Soddy Daisy added on 4/11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...