16U girls fastpitch tavelball team now forming (Claksville,Tn)

rnd18

I am going to start a team in Feb. 2009. I am looking for all positions to fill. It is going to be a christian based team, there will be No swearing, gossiping, talk of any kind of negative comments and ect. I believe all positions are important at this level. I will not gaurantee you will get the position you want but I will be fair and try each girl at every position to see what I can do so they can be succesful, there will also be equal time on the field provided they show up for practices and give 100%. I am going to look for sponsors and possibly have a fundraiser to keep our fees low, I am still checking on insurance prices and info. My daughter has played travelball but this will be my first year coaching in this type of leauge, I have coached several summer time teams. I will let the girls pick the name of the team and uniforms. There is alot to be discussed later in time but first I need to form the team. If you are interested please email me. rnd.18@ netzero.com