Team info's

Mjl4soddy

Soddy does have a lot of young bowlers like me but hope to handle state well. We only had 3 people to average over 200(Matt Lyon, Scott Dimirjian, Allyn Pickett) but me, the captain Scott Dimirjian, and the SDHS coach have been working with a few like Wesley Williams who was in a slump during the season but has been lighting it up with 210+consistently the last few weeks after switching things around. We also have another Freshman star that has earned a roll on the starting position,( Joseph Leffew ) He's made a huge improvement and has also been shooting alot of 200's the past few weeks after changing balls and his hand position which allowed him to contol his ball more. Soddy could have 5 maybe 6 bowlers averaging 200+ before state starts. We don't really know what our team shoots consistently because we take our starters out during the 2nd or 3rd match.

P.S Good luck to everyone.

Soddy does have a lot of young bowlers like me but hope to handle state well. We only had 3 people to average over 200(Matt Lyon, Scott Dimirjian, Allyn Pickett) but me, the captain Scott Demirjian, and the SDHS coach have been working with a few like Wesley Williams who was in a slump during the season but has been lighting it up with 210+consistently the last few weeks after switching things around. We also have another Freshman star that has earned a roll on the starting position,( Joseph Leffew ) He's made a huge improvement and has also been shooting alot of 200's the past few weeks after changing balls and his hand position which allowed him to contol his ball more. Soddy could have 5 maybe 6 bowlers averaging 200+ before state starts. We don't really know what our team shoots consistently because we take our starters out during the 2nd or 3rd match.

P.S Good luck to everyone.

Here are some stats from Soddy's team.

High series: Scott Demirjian (742, 719) Matt Lyon (730, 728) [(Practice: Scott Demirjian (809, 808, 797) Matt Lyon (811, 789, 735) Allyn Pickett (736) Kaleb Langston (689)]

High game: Allyn Pickett (289) Matt Lyon (279, 279, 279, 278) Scott Demirjian (279, 269, 268) [(Practice: Allyn Pickett (299) Scott Demirjian (300) Matt Lyon (280, 280, 279, 279) Wesley Williams (269)]

Averages: Matt Lyon (225.82) Scott Demirjian (215.68) Allyn Pickett (206.07) Wesley Williams, Cody Hunter, Kaleb Langston, Joseph Leffew, Andy Holden are all in the 180-198 range.

Most Improved: Adam Gravitt (Started season w/ 120 average. Is now at 174.)

High team game: 1351, 1331, 1289, 1284 (1373 and 1329 in practice)

High team total through first 2 games: 2635 (2702 in practice), then 2620 at regional (1331, 1289)

Allyn Pickett bowled 299 in practice, and Scott Demirjian bowled 300 in practice. Former Soddy bowler Alex Lain shot 300, 209, 300 in practice for an 809 series.

Season record: 14-0 (now 18-0 through regionals)

Soddy, though having a successful regular season, is capable of more than the statistics suggest.

Good luck to all teams in the tournaments, and PLEASE POST SOME TEAM INFO!!

Here are some stats from Soddy's team.

High series: Matt Lyon (728) (Is distinguished as the only 700+ series shot in a match by any Soddy bowler this season)

High game: Allyn Pickett (289)

Averages: Matt Lyon (223.32) Scott Demirjian (208.96) Allyn Pickett (205.53) Wesley Williams, Cody Hunter, Kaleb Langston, Joseph Leffew, Andy Holden are all in the 185-195 range.

Most Improved: Adam Gravitt (Started season w/ 120 average. Is now at 165.)

High team game: 1351, then 1284

High team total through first 2 games: 2635

Allyn Pickett bowled 299 in practice, and Scott Demirjian bowled 300 in practice. Former Soddy bowler Alex Lain shot 300, 209, 300 in practice for an 809 series.

Season record: 14-0

Soddy, though having a successful regular season, is capable of WAY more than the statistics suggest.

Good luck to all teams in the tournaments, and PLEASE POST SOME TEAM INFO!!

siegel

high series Matt Roberson: 762,761.

high game Michael Horenkamp:289

averages Matt 213 Michael 210 Everybody else 185-200

siegel

high series Matt Roberson: 762,761.

high game Michael Horenkamp:289

averages Matt 213 Michael 210 Everybody else 185-200

SMYRNA:

high team game 1500's

high team series 4094

high individual series 750 im not sure what it was xactly i just know it was at least a 750 (brandon barnes) im pretty sure that was the high series for the team might be higher from someone else on my team i dont think it is though

high individual game CHRIS GILLIS 299

averages (brandon barnes 213) (chris gillis 210) (johnny gillis and eric anderson 209) (josh newell 205) and others averaging 190+

we are strong this year and we usually dont shoot below 3500

i wish everyone good luck with the rest of the year hope to see amazing teams at state and i hope we end up making it to state this year hahaha. matt lyon lol your going down hahahaha just kidding itll be close haha

SMYRNA:

high team game 1500's

high team series 4094

high individual series 750 im not sure what it was xactly i just know it was at least a 750 (brandon barnes) im pretty sure that was the high series for the team might be higher from someone else on my team i dont think it is though

high individual game CHRIS GILLIS 299

averages (brandon barnes 213) (chris gillis 210) (johnny gillis and eric anderson 209) (josh newell 205) and others averaging 190+

we are strong this year and we usually dont shoot below 3500

i wish everyone good luck with the rest of the year hope to see amazing teams at state and i hope we end up making it to state this year hahaha. matt lyon lol your going down hahahaha just kidding itll be close haha

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

hey Matt, we made 31/34 single pins today. That's 91.18% single pin conversions. Also, we made 24/31 multi-pin spares. That makes 77.42% of those, resulting in 84.62% easy-spare conversions. We left 13 splits, and only 1 was converted, but we got the highest count on 9 of them, low count on 2 of them, and no count on only 1 of them. So we did well overall with spare shooting. We really need to keep those stats up.