McKenzie Rebels: 2009 Predictions

rebelman18

Well, Here We Are Rebels....Right Where Our Season Ended Last Year...I Think We Move Ahead This Year. :thumb:

most definately. :thumb: i already got my hotel up in cookville reserved :roflolk:

Man I didn't know yall had a pep rally page. Rebel14, I hope that hotel has some kind of cancellation policy. You don't want to start counting your chickens before they hatch :roflol:

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO BIG RED!!!! WE OWN THE CREEK!!!!!! :roflolk:

The creek ain't for sale :thumb:

Hey, quit rubbin shoulders in the Rebel Room. You could get some Red and Gray on ya then you would have some explainin' to do with the purple and yellow.

Wannab, I'm not trying to disrespect the Rebel Room. I'm just trying to make sure this thread keeps up with the McKenzie at TC thread. Which one is going to get to 100 first :roflol:

Wannab, I'm not trying to disrespect the Rebel Room. I'm just trying to make sure this thread keeps up with the McKenzie at TC thread. Which one is going to get to 100 first :roflol:

Considering this thread was started in January with just a few posts during the weeks between games, my guess is that the McKenzie/TC thread will overcome this one for the time being. However if McKenzie does pull out the "W", then this thread will keep on truckin.' Tell me you guys really don't have adults cussing and heckling the kids in the endzone. I read it on another thread but it sounded like the dude that started it was P-Oed. Now heckling an official is different. At least they are paid to take it. :roflolk:

Considering this thread was started in August with just a few posts during the weeks between games, my guess is that the McKenzie/TC thread will overcome this one for the time being. However if McKenzie does pull out the "W", then this thread will keep on truckin.' Tell me you guys really don't have adults cussing and heckling the kids in the endzone. I read it on another thread but it sounded like the dude that started it was P-Oed. Now heckling an official is different. At least they are paid to take it. :roflolk:

From what I saw. The player that was cussed was a player from FC that got a technical for making a tackle and then standing over the player and stomping him with his foot. I'm not saying that it's the right thing to do, but if it was my son that got stepped on I would have been angry too.

From what I saw. The player that was cussed was a player from FC that got a technical for making a tackle and then standing over the player and stomping him with his foot. I'm not saying that it's the right thing to do, but if it was my son that got stepped on I would have been angry too.

Well I certainly can understand "the heat of the battle" thing. But I can't endorse it. :roflolk:

Well I certainly can understand "the heat of the battle" thing. But I can't endorse it. :roflolk:

I agree with you wannab I can't endorse it either. I hope to see you at the game tomorrow. You will not be disappointed with the facilities or the fans. It should be a great game with a great atmosphere. I hope everyone from McKenzie has a safe trip tomorrow and the parking isn't as bad as some people claim it to be.

Well I certainly can understand "the heat of the battle" thing. But I can't endorse it. :roflol:

I agree with you wannab I can't endorse it either. I hope to see you at the game tomorrow. You will not be disappointed with the facilities or the fans. It should be a great game with a great atmosphere. I hope everyone from McKenzie has a safe trip tomorrow and the parking isn't as bad as some people claim it to be.

hey! thanks McDowell :lol: we hope to make it there safe too, we can't wait to see the "famous" Creekbank :thumb: seriously though, i am excited to see this game and i hear yall have wonderful facilities. ill tell our players not to tear it up too bad :lol: