Harpeth/Cheatam

6D

Guest popeye

ok sports fan.you wanna talk history,well then tell me how many times harpeth has beat lewic county twice in the same year????hmmmmmm none.how many years has harpeth been district dhamps????hmmmmmm twice.so i think if i was gonna come on here and talk smack i'd atleast know what i was talkin about.heck they got spanked by hickman county.lol thazz a joke.ellis bailey will make your defence look like a joke.and might i ask you how many runnin back ya'll have with 190 yards rushin in 3 quarters???none.so ya'll juzzz come on to the cat house and if ya'll beat us i'll come on here and tell you that ya'll deserve it,but would you do the same?some thing tells me you're not man enough to do that.panther pride!!!!!!!!!!! remember those 2 words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WE HAVE ONLY PLAYED LEWIS COUNTY TWICE IN ONE SEASON ONCE. IF YOU REMEMBER HAD THE OFFICIALS MADE THE RIGHT CALL 0N THE FUMBLE LAST YEAR WE WOULD HAVE WON. LET ME CORRECT YOUR HISTORY, HARPETH REGIONAL CHAMPS FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS. WE HAVE COMPLETELY DOMINATED REGION PLAY SINCE YOU JOINED REGION 5. JACKETMAN WHO HAVE YOU PLAYED THAT IS SO GREAT. YOU SAY THAT LEWIS HASN'T PLAYED ANYONE AND YOU DON'T REALIZE THAT THE TWO TEAMS YOU HAVE BEATEN WON VERY FEW GAMWS LAST YEAR. WE ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH LEWIS THAN WE EVER WILL ABOUT YOU. YOU WIN A COUPLE OF GAMES AND SUDDENLY YOU ARE STATE CHAMPS. WHEN YOU RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS THEN YOU CAN BRAG. TELL MY BUDDY MEAN JEAN WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU I THINK ALOT LESS ABOUT YOU. REGION FIVE GET READY BECAUSE WE ARE ALMOST COMPLETELY HEALED AND READY TO MAKE OUR RUN. TELL ALL THE REDNECK, HORN TOOTING, AND NOSE PICKING HILLBILLIES TO GET READY FOR A GOOD OLD FASHION COUNTRY TAIL KICKING FROM A BUNCH OF CITY BOYS. :) :confused:

i dind't come on here and say anything about our team, i know we haven't beaten some of the teams harpeth has beaten over the years but i was saying that you come on here and start talkin about the past, well i hate to break it too you it is the present and that is all that matters. you should stop whining about that lewis game because lewis deserved to win they were the better team. i hope you all have a good season but with people like you thinking you know everything, i think less of you.

I GUESS I GOT ALITTLE TO ROUGH ON YOU. I JUST GET TO EXCITED WHEN FOOTBALL GETS HERE. WE ARE BACK AND READY TO GET THINGS GOING. GANN AND BEASLEY ARE BRINGING THIS TEAM AROUND AND WE ARE EXCITED IN KINGSTON SPRINGS ABOUT OUR TEAM. IT JUST BOTHERS ME WHEN TEAMS LIKE YOU AND LEWIS COUNTY AND LORETTO START GETTING ALITTLE COCKY AFTER A LITTLE SUCCESS. WINNING IS A TRADITION AT HARPETH AND COACH WINKLER AND HIS STAFF HAVE RELOADED FOR ANOTHER GREAT AND EXCITING YEAR OF FOOTBALL FOR ALL THE FANS. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND HOPE YOU WIN ALL BUT ONE.

well friday night will tell all.also you never answered my question.after the ball game friday are you (sports fan) willing to com on here and tell me that lewis county is the best team?seee this is where you seperate the boyssssss from the men.be a man and admitt when you are wrong.oh something else take a look at the stadium when you come to lewis county.think you will ever see one like that in harpeth.notttttttttttttt.for us to be such rednecks we have one of the best lookin stadiums in the state of tennessee.un like harpeths.and you call people from harpeth city folk.heck when i came over there i didn't see any city.all i saw was a pit stop off the interstate.maybe thazzz a hangout for thr thugssssssss.

let me ask you a question. do you remember 5 years ago when we were winning by 4 with 2 minutes left in the game,on our own 10 yard line.do you remember what happened?our punter bubba hall ran back and forth in the end zone . what did harpeths players do?heck they didn't know what to do.guess who won that game?LEWIS COUNTYYYYYY!!!!! AND WHY BECAUSE THE RED NECK COACH FROM LEWIS COUNTY OUT SMARTED THE CITY BOY (SO YOU SAY)COACH FROM HARPETH.LOL.WELL ENOUGH OF THIS TRASH TALK.SO MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN.JUZ HOPE YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO ADMITT WHO IS THE BEST TEAM.INSTEAD OF BLAMING IT ON THE REFEREE.THAZZZ CHARACTERISTICS OF A LOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :):):):(:):D:D:D

Quit complaining about the officials during the westview vs huntington game LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by lbblitz:
Posted by sportfan:

I TOLD EVERYONE LAST YEAR THAT WE WOULD BE THE CREAM OF THE CROP AND I STAND BY IT. HUNTINGDON IS MOPPING UP IN WEST TENNESSEE AND YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID TO THEM LAST YEAR. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE OFFICIALS WE WOULD HAVE PLAYED GOODPASTURE INSTEAD OF WESTVIEW. CHEATAM COUNTY HAS SUNK TO AN ALL TIME LOW AND WE WILL BEAT THEM BY 28 POINTS. WE HAVE SEVERAL PLAYERS BANGED UP RIGHT NOW BUT ARE GETTING HEALTHY AS I TYPE. IT IS A TEN WEEK REGULAR SEASON AND THEN FIVE MORE LONG WEEKS FOR US. CHEATAM COUNTY IS THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTY. WE AREN'T REALLY WORRIED ABOUT THEM AS WE PREPARE FOR THE REDNECKS FROM LEWIS COUNTY. I HAVE BOUGHT EARPLUGS TO DROWN OUT THOSE CHILDISH JUGS. THE REAL SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK AND THIS IS JUST A TUNEUP. ALSO THE REST OF REGION 5 CAN FIGHT IT OUT FOR SECOND CAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY CLAIMED THE REGION. THE TROPHY WILL COME BACK TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER. 5 OUT OF SIX ISN'T TO BAD!!!!! ;):):)

WE WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):D:D:D:D