Overton County Fan

Ok. You all have made me see the light. This team should have been able to finish this season 25-4. I wonder what in the world has happened to make this team underachieve the way they have. HEADS NEED TO ROLL!!!! Such a talented and athletic team like this shouldn't have 7 losses to teams that have a combined record of 68-28. How in the world this team lost by 4 to Shelbyville is beyond me. Disaster is looming. Thunder clouds are rolling in. What are we going to do about this chemistry problem we have? After all, if not for our "chemistry" problem we would probably be undefeated.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well IMO the solution starts with positive thinking and comments. I set in the middle of the LA fans at the Cookeville game at the Mid south classic and I was amazed. Cookeville jump out to an early lead and the grumbling started in the 1st quarter. I was cheering louder and harder for the LA girls than most of their fans. They all looked at me like I was crazy. LA has always had some of the most dedicated fans and I couldn't believe they were losing faith in the 1st qtr. This is a great group of young ladies, with a great coach, school and fans. Keep it positive and good things will happen!!!!!!!!

Good Post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!
    • I would not put too much stock into the UH over Eagleville. From what I understand they were pretty banged up in that tourney. Catcher was out, they were throwing pretty deep in their bullpen and a few key players were beat up in their infield. Sounds like they are pretty healthy heading into the district tournament. Look at their schedule, they played some really good teams. 
    • What do we need to do to help with Mr. Basketball?  
    • With June camps right around the corner, how are programs looking, reloading, any notable underclass coming in?