MatMan Rankings Week 8

ghouse

The newest set of MatMan rankings, Week 8, are now posted at the Tennessee Wrestling Federation site at the following link:

http://www.tennwrestling.com/rankings/08-09/Week8.html

There has been a complete update for the DI rankings. There was very little DII action over the weekend so there was virtually no change in the rankings there (notes were added).

The most recent state coaches poll is also included at the top of the rankings.

Let us hear what you have to say!

regarding D1 HWT, Robinson placed 2nd at Ravenwood, not 1st. I think it was Clevelands HW that beat him. Score was 3-1 or 3-2, something close.

I think Worley got beat at the GIT by Gibbs...and Norwood from Cleveland beat Ducevic in a dual last week....and I heard Dustin Stewart from Soddy is looking tough at 119.....Other than those Great Job

Walker Valley's 135 Cole Dias defeated Austin Cox of Independence 4-0 , and Cody Corcoran of Ooltewah 5-3 decision and won SD last weekend. And I am pretty sure that Mustin won Smyrna at 171 two weekends ago (edit no this is wrong he went 189 at Smyrna but supposedly is dropping to 171). 215 Max Ofori (Cleveland) maj. dec. Nick White (Cookeville) 13-4 in a Friday night dual. Not critical just adding to your database.

I think Worley got beat at the GIT by Gibbs...and Norwood from Cleveland beat Ducevic in a dual last week....and I heard Dustin Stewart from Soddy is looking tough at 119.....Other than those Great Job

Walker Valley's 135 Cole Dias defeated Austin Cox of Independence 4-0 , and Cody Corcoran of Ooltewah 5-3 decision and won SD last weekend. And I am pretty sure that Mustin won Smyrna at 171 two weekends ago (edit no this is wrong he went 189 at Smyrna but supposedly is dropping to 171). 215 Max Ofori (Cleveland) maj. dec. Nick White (Cookeville) 13-4 in a Friday night dual. Not critical just adding to your database.

Thank you both very much! I had not recieved either of these results. I did understand that Mustin won Smyrna at 189 and i'm sorry for not posting. From what i understood, he would be staying at 189. I'll find out more tonight.

Thank you both very much! I had not recieved either of these results. I did understand that Mustin won Smyrna at 189 and i'm sorry for not posting. From what i understood, he would be staying at 189. I'll find out more tonight.

Yes, Kyle Stuff of Gibbs beat Worley 8 - 2 in the GIT Finals.