1000 Points for Senior Jaclyn Wise of Hickman County

HCFlight

WAY TO GO JACLYN! YOU MAKE ALL OF HICKMAN COUNTY SO PROUD OF YOU! You are the most "amazing player" I have ever known. Keep your dream of going to the WNBA alive girl!

GO LADY DAWGS!

COACH BARRETT IS AN AMAZING COACH Your girls play to their highest potential!

We just wish EHHS girls basketball team had 1/2 the coach that you are! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

WAY TO GO JACLYN! YOU MAKE ALL OF HICKMAN COUNTY SO PROUD OF YOU! You are the most "amazing player" I have ever known. Keep your dream of going to the WNBA alive girl!

GO LADY DAWGS!

We just wish EHHS girls basketball team had 1/2 the coach that you are! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You're right, Jaclyn is an amazing player....She is so athletic and has shown signs of being one of the best female athletes that I have seen at the high school level....It is my understanding that over half of her 1000 points were scored last year (her junior year) alone....Think of what she could have accomplished if she had been under Coach Barrett for all 4 years...Congratulations to you Jaclyn, keep it up and show us each night why you are great!!!!

GO LADY DAWGS!

Congratulations Jaclyn! Quite and accomplishment and something to be very proud of. You've played a major role along with Coach Barrett in restoring a once prominent girls basketball program. And yes, CORY BARRETT for MAYOR of Centerville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations Jaclyn! Quite and accomplishment and something to be very proud of. You've played a major role along with Coach Barrett in restoring a once prominent girls basketball program. And yes, CORY BARRETT for MAYOR of Centerville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations Jaclyn.Keep up the goodwork.