East Tn Baseball

7inningparadise

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't really matter but we all know you go to Farragut but don't play baseball.

i mean its pretty obvious i go to farragut i would think. u just look really dumb now because u've been sayin i'm sam. whatever tho its cool.

Jeff Lockwood at UT went to Halls. And not making personal stabs at the kid, because he had a fabulous high school career at Farragut and deserves all the rescpect in the world, but Lockwood has been alot more productive to his team then Capatano has been to North Carolina.

agreed, but u also have to look at their teams. UNC is a nationally ranked powerhouse filled with countless all-americans.. UT is a crappy SEC school with a couple studs (lockwood, davis, morgado). none of those UT guys can ever say theyve pitched 3 innings at the College World Series on national television. i just dont see why everyone thinks rob is overrated because he arm troubles and moved back home?