East Tn Baseball

7inningparadise

1 sport school? Bearden better? What are you smoking dude? I probably shouldn't say it again, but I think you need it. Dude, you are ignorant.

What else are yall good at dude?? We won state 6 times this century in football and won bball 2 years ago. When has Farragut won in anything else? I know they won in soccer, but BHS is a better men and women's soccer program. Also, aren't they the best basketball team to ever come out of East TN in a long time? From when I watched them against us, they would've kicked our state champ. team's ######. Yall aren't good at any other sport...and don't claim basketball or football bc you have to win to claim those.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

farragut has beat bearden in football 9 out of the last 10 times in the last 8 years... so thats just a dumb statement.. and farragut has more state championships in soccer then bearden.. and i mean Im gonna bring up farragut baseball cause i just dont remember them ever losing to Maryville.. ever, so youre prolly right.. i mean uve got good insight. Keep it up, we love hearing your dumb*** comments... But woo heres to 3rd in the district.. MARYVILLE BASEBALL 09

What else are yall good at dude?? We won state 6 times this century in football and won bball 2 years ago. When has Farragut won in anything else? I know they won in soccer, but BHS is a better men and women's soccer program. Also, aren't they the best basketball team to ever come out of East TN in a long time? From when I watched them against us, they would've kicked our state champ. team's ######. Yall aren't good at any other sport...and don't claim basketball or football bc you have to win to claim those.

well we can go down the list according to tssaa

Since 2000

Farragut

Boys Golf

Baseball

Soccer

Baseball

Girls Golf

Baseball

Soccer

Girls Golf

Baseball

Soccer

Boys Cross Country

Boys Track

Girls Track

Bearden

Girls Soccer

Soccer

Girls Soccer

Soccer

Soccer

Boys Tennis

Boys Tennis

Thats 13-7 Farragut. Farragut has 7 sports. Bearden 3. Just to throw in Maryville for you. You are once again an idiot. Maryville is basically the definition of a 1 sport school. Since 2000 Maryville has 7 football, 1 basketball. Thats more of a 1 sport school than Farragut. sorry. Oh and sorry but Maryville has 13 team championships ever.. 11 in Football. Sorry, thats essentially a 1 sport school.

Can we please just keep this guy from posting idiotic crap?

Trying to keep this on topic. I am thinking Science Hill may make it to state out of the northeast. DB probably has just as good as shot. DB is always a decent team.

well we can go down the list according to tssaa

Since 2000

Farragut

Boys Golf

Baseball

Soccer

Baseball

Girls Golf

Baseball

Soccer

Girls Golf

Baseball

Soccer

Boys Cross Country

Boys Track

Girls Track

Bearden

Girls Soccer

Soccer

Girls Soccer

Soccer

Soccer

Boys Tennis

Boys Tennis

Thats 13-7 Farragut. Farragut has 7 sports. Bearden 3. Just to throw in Maryville for you. You are once again an idiot. Maryville is basically the definition of a 1 sport school. Since 2000 Maryville has 7 football, 1 basketball. Thats more of a 1 sport school than Farragut. sorry. Oh and sorry but Maryville has 13 team championships ever.. 11 in Football. Sorry, thats essentially a 1 sport school.

Can we please just keep this guy from posting idiotic crap?

Trying to keep this on topic. I am thinking Science Hill may make it to state out of the northeast. DB probably has just as good as shot. DB is always a decent team.

Not one person gives a sugar about girls cross country, girls golf, and boys and girls track...I'll give u props for baseball because ppl actually care about baseball. You can go ahead and mark down BHS for a state title in basketball this year bc they're the best team I've ever seen come through East TN in my 18 years. Science Hill will make state like always bc they have the easiest pathway to state since they get to play the ###### competition in NE TN and then play whoever Farragut beats in the regions.

Not one person gives a sugar about girls cross country, girls golf, and boys and girls track...I'll give u props for baseball because ppl actually care about baseball. You can go ahead and mark down BHS for a state title in basketball this year bc they're the best team I've ever seen come through East TN in my 18 years. Science Hill will make state like always bc they have the easiest pathway to state since they get to play the ###### competition in NE TN and then play whoever Farragut beats in the regions.

hey have u maryville rednecks put that sacred bat into ur trophy case yet? u know the one that hit a homerun off Matt Ramsey last year when Farragut was beating u guys by 10? i recall ur team reacted as if they had won the state tournament and i just thought u might've put it in there since Coach Pharr told u to and since that is the closest u will ever get to winning anything in baseball. i also cant wait till maryville gets whooped by Farragut in 6A football next year. goodday sir.

hey have u maryville rednecks put that sacred bat into ur trophy case yet? u know the one that hit a homerun off Matt Ramsey last year when Farragut was beating u guys by 10? i recall ur team reacted as if they had won the state tournament and i just thought u might've put it in there since Coach Pharr told u to and since that is the closest u will ever get to winning anything in baseball. i also cant wait till maryville gets whooped by Farragut in 6A football next year. goodday sir.

1. I bet you don't even play for Farragut...ur prob one of the 40 players on the team since no one gets cut and u think ur the sugar bc ur on almighty Farragut...and ur prob on all the starter's nuts hardcore

2. I really hope ur joking about football..we'll show just how good we really are when we play 6a next year

3. Ur a tool and belong on Tool Academy and labeled as "The dude who isn't athletic but talks sugar because he's on a good team tool"

Rebelpride, I have a question. You think Farragut people think they are much better than everyone and this and that, but have you read a word you have typed? You are demonstrating the exact qualities you hate hate Farragut for. I'm sure that never crossed your mind did it? You act like Farragut people put themselves above everyone else, but aren't you doing the exact same thing with Maryville? "If we put in half as much money and time into baseball as we do football and basketball then we'd be beatin yall's candy ###### every year." How is that any different? And like I have said before. I think the problem is more of other people putting Farragut above everyone else, instead of Farragut people putting themselves above everyone.

And sorry for proving you wrong on how Farragut isn't a 1 sport school. You never said anything about specific sports. What I put down shows that Farragut is alot more of an overall athletic school than Maryville can ever wish to be. Maryville has football, and I have a feeling that will come to an end soon.