Mt. Juliet vs Wilson Central

Mailman05

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i cant believe more isnt being said about this game. It seems like every year there are pages and pages on this topic. I never thought id say i would miss all of those old Mount Juliet fans, but they were fun too argue with. Well heres my pick for friday night. Central's experience is to much for the Lady Bears. I pick Central by 9. Good Luck Lady Wildcats. Ill be making the trip from clarksville hope to see you all there /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Really, without MJandBeyond, it's just not the same. Was it a Black and Gold Kool-Aid overdose? Enquiring minds want to know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Good Luck Lady CATS!!!

Really, without MJandBeyond, it's just not the same. Was it a Black and Gold Kool-Aid overdose? Enquiring minds want to know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Good Luck Lady CATS!!!

Oh My, Oh My!!! Great to be missed after all!

District starts now! This young MJ team will surprise you, especiallly Caya...but we all saw her coming did we not! GREAT footwork, and her touch gets better and better. Britt and Chelsea step up BIG in this one...

I have been able to catch a few games, and I think this version of the Lady Bears will just have fun with the Mighty Kitties, who look a bit tight at times, uneasy lies the crown don't you know! This is a very winnable game for the Bears. Something about WC in the second half will fall down (I was at the Hillsboro/WC game) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

MJ AND BEYOND will be in the house!

Go Lady Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll be there at 5pm when the doors open.... Don't want to miss this one. Matter of fact I have only missed one MJ-WC contest since they began play.

I'll say this Mt Juliet is far ahead of schedule. Starting 2 freshmen, 2 juniors, and 1 soph who would have thought they'd be 16-1. Losing 4 starters off last years team I thought this would be a rebuilding year.

Going to be tough game for Lady Bears. Central has experience and current Miss Basketball thats headed to Univ. of Georgia. Guard play will be key for MJ. Going to have to hit some 3's. Brown needs to have a big game.

Should be another CLASSIC.

These 2 programs are 2 of the TOP in the STATE of Tennessee.

Get Ready to rock and roll.

Go Lady Bears

I'll be there at 5pm when the doors open.... Don't want to miss this one. Matter of fact I have only missed one MJ-WC contest since they began play.

I'll say this Mt Juliet is far ahead of schedule. Starting 2 freshmen, 2 juniors, and 1 soph who would have thought they'd be 16-1. Losing 4 starters off last years team I thought this would be a rebuilding year.

Going to be tough game for Lady Bears. Central has experience and current Miss Basketball thats headed to Univ. of Georgia. Guard play will be key for MJ. Going to have to hit some 3's. Brown needs to have a big game.

Should be another CLASSIC.

These 2 programs are 2 of the TOP in the STATE of Tennessee.

Get Ready to rock and roll.

Go Lady Bears

Mt. Juliet doesn't rebuild. They reload. Go Lady Bears!

I have not got a chance to see the young MJ team, but from a distance I would conclude, the pressure is on WC, they are the veteran team! Should be a good one, good luck to both teams. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Tough loss for Mt. Juliet. Anyone with more details about the game?

Oh My, Oh My!!! Great to be missed after all!

District starts now! This young MJ team will surprise you, especiallly Caya...but we all saw her coming did we not! GREAT footwork, and her touch gets better and better. Britt and Chelsea step up BIG in this one...

I have been able to catch a few games, and I think this version of the Lady Bears will just have fun with the Mighty Kitties, who look a bit tight at times, uneasy lies the crown don't you know! This is a very winnable game for the Bears. Something about WC in the second half will fall down (I was at the Hillsboro/WC game) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

MJ AND BEYOND will be in the house!

Go Lady Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There you are MJ, welcome back.

Congrats to the "Mighty Kittys", they got-er-done! Don't want to get all gushy because there's a date at the new SuperCave.

The team looked good and I think Jessy and Kelsey had 4 petty solid quarters.

Keep up the good work Ladies! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There you are MJ, welcome back.

Congrats to the "Mighty Kittys", they got-er-done! Don't want to get all gushy because there's a date at the new SuperCave.

The team looked good and I think Jessy and Kelsey had 4 petty solid quarters.

Keep up the good work Ladies! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well in my observation of the game I thought Jasmine looked out of shape. I know she suffered with a stomach virus all week but still. Her experience helped her but the freshman Williams played outstanding to the future 2-Time Miss Basketball. Christopher hitting those 4 three's was the difference in the game. MJ's Chelsea Brown was a bust on offense going 0-7 in shooting. Carissa Peterson also needed to make shots and did not 3-10FG. As Pat Summitt teaches...rebounding cost the Lady Bears. Both Hassell's, Kelsie McGee and Lauren Wasson dominated the boards.

First half the Lady Wildcats had a 15-5 rebounding advantage.

MJ will win on there court but then in the Districts that is when things will tell.

Good game to watch and a good test for MJ's youth and that my friends will go along ways come March 09.