Lady Irish VS Lady Knights

fiftyfifty

Here's hoping for a packed gym. Who wins this game? Ashjan stated that the first team to reach 20 points wins. I tend to agree. Lets hear some opinions. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

From looking at past scores.What if neither makes it to 20.Who wins? Just kidding.Looks like JP2 scores more.So I pick them. 42-28

The gym will be packed and it's still one of the best atmospheres in bball no matter the teams records. I'm changing to first team to 30 wins as JPII's Paige Baechle will get 20 herself. Ryan is totally rebuilding and JPII hasn't had a game with all 5 starters healthy to go along with only 3 kids who's seen previous varsity experience. It'll be good to see John Sneed again except on the other sideline. His assistant coaching alone gives Ryan a few points. Come enjoy.

The gym will be packed and it's still one of the best atmospheres in bball no matter the teams records. I'm changing to first team to 30 wins as JPII's Paige Baechle will get 20 herself. Ryan is totally rebuilding and JPII hasn't had a game with all 5 starters healthy to go along with only 3 kids who's seen previous varsity experience. It'll be good to see John Sneed again except on the other sideline. His assistant coaching alone gives Ryan a few points. Come enjoy.

You know what happens when Baechle nut gum drops into Campbell soup, it melts. The Harris poll is out, no twenty for her. This might be a good Queezeing, if the hammer doesn't come down. The Ryan girls might let the Knights see the Bishop's cup if they win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know what happens when Baechle nut gum drops into Campbell soup, it melts. The Harris poll is out, no twenty for her. This might be a good Queezeing, if the hammer doesn't come down. The Ryan girls might let the Knights see the Bishop's cup if they win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nice...however, Campbell's soup will run dry and she'll need a drink of Quesinberries after Hammer smashes them. Things won't be so Rosie when Paige drops a double Baechers dozen on them. Ryans legs will be so tired they'll need some Crutchers to watch the boys game. Plus our girls don't even know what the Bishop's cup is. Any fish fry tomorrow? It's good stuff.

Nice...however, Campbell's soup will run dry and she'll need a drink of Quesinberries after Hammer smashes them. Things won't be so Rosie when Paige drops a double Baechers dozen on them. Ryans legs will be so tired they'll need some Crutchers to watch the boys game. Plus our girls don't even know what the Bishop's cup is. Any fish fry tomorrow? It's good stuff.

No fish fry I am sorry to say, but hopefully a good concession stand, thats not guaranteed. Anyway, I just hope it is a competitive game. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No fish fry I am sorry to say, but hopefully a good concession stand, thats not guaranteed. Anyway, I just hope it is a competitive game. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

If you're a Ryan fan you will be disappointed because JPII wins, and everyone WILL be disappointed by the concession stand. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JPII wins big. Game really wasn't close at all /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was close in the first half. Beachle outscored Ryan herself in the first quarter (9-6). Ryan double and triple teamed her in the second and no one else stepped up and was tied at the half. Then JPII scored on 5 of their first 7 posessions of the third to go up 12 quick and it never got close after that. You could see Coach Sneed's influence on Ryan's D but they had no one to step up and hit a shot when they had a chance to cut it down. It was followed by a good boys game and both JV games were good. Another exciting Ryan-JPII evening with a great atmosphere. Good kids on both sides.