westmoreland vs fcs

LilFireBall

trash talk is fun, we all do it, but we all have to eat crow sometimes, happens to us all! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well worden 55 this crow tastes bad. Have to give it to them they played the best game they have against us. They won we lost the end.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagleville's run was 8-1 against the starters. Starters all come out at about the 4 min mark and stay out until the 2nd quarter begins. Score then is 17-1. To the Lady Commanders credit they make a game of it, but still lose 50-47. Have to give it up to Lenker of the Lady Eagles who dropped 33 on the Lady Commanders. We didn't play well to say the least and put ourselves in a bad position. Not sure if it was a let down after being so up against Westmoreland, I just hope we learned our lesson.

Commander i give fcs girls a thumbs up for battleing back. But the coaches threw there little temper tandrum that cost yall the game . Plus what is up the last seconds of the game and a freshman has the ball for the last shot. CRAZY anybody who has watched this team play know warmath is the go to person or vaughn down low.But i hear a little bit of gossip this weekend . Seems coach and assisant coach think the moon and star set in the little FRESHMAN. Let me tell you she is far from being a C. Warmath. Just IMO .But one bright thing cant wait to see how bad fcs is next year .Only problem is i dont think we play them next year i hope we do. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Commander i give fcs girls a thumbs up for battleing back. But the coaches threw there little temper tandrum that cost yall the game . Plus what is up the last seconds of the game and a freshman has the ball for the last shot. CRAZY anybody who has watched this team play know warmath is the go to person or vaughn down low.But i hear a little bit of gossip this weekend . Seems coach and assisant coach think the moon and star set in the little FRESHMAN. Let me tell you she is far from being a C. Warmath. Just IMO .But one bright thing cant wait to see how bad fcs is next year .Only problem is i dont think we play them next year i hope we do. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

At the end I was as much disappointed that the players on our bench were not counting down the clock as much as anything else. Good teams help the players on the floor with small things like that. Those small things become huge things in plays like that. If you saw the end you know the freshman was trying to get Warmath the ball. She was unsure how much time there was on the clock. I think Coach Teeter knows exactly what she has and is trying hard to use all the skills she has available to her. With a wide open look I would have been comfortable with any of our 7-8 that play a lot taking that last second shot. Ideally you'd want Warmath, Hay or Lancaster to take it.

It's our fault for it having to come down to a last second shot to tie. I think this continues to be an unshelfish team. They win as a team and here they lose as a team. We need to take a few and get our heads screwed back on and play like we're capable of playing.

Well worden 55 this crow tastes bad. Have to give it to them they played the best game they have against us. They won we lost the end.

Westmoreland is well coached, I think they may be loading up again, they did lose a lot to graduation, but she will get them back up there. I've ate enough crow to know how bad it taste! At least you got back on here, I respect you for that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Westmoreland is well coached, I think they may be loading up again, they did lose a lot to graduation, but she will get them back up there. I've ate enough crow to know how bad it taste! At least you got back on here, I respect you for that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks worden55 i really think we have the best coach in the district. IMO but we just didnt play well and we got beat. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

At the end I was as much disappointed that the players on our bench were not counting down the clock as much as anything else. Good teams help the players on the floor with small things like that. Those small things become huge things in plays like that. If you saw the end you know the freshman was trying to get Warmath the ball. She was unsure how much time there was on the clock. I think Coach Teeter knows exactly what she has and is trying hard to use all the skills she has available to her. With a wide open look I would have been comfortable with any of our 7-8 that play a lot taking that last second shot. Ideally you'd want Warmath, Hay or Lancaster to take it.

It's our fault for it having to come down to a last second shot to tie. I think this continues to be an unshelfish team. They win as a team and here they lose as a team. We need to take a few and get our heads screwed back on and play like we're capable of playing.

Now wait just a minute ,warmath had just hit 2 big 3 pointer to keep you guys in the game.I dont care how good the freshman is or how good they think she is . She cant tie warmath shoes.If you dont think that then just show up a game next year when warmath is gone.Dont get me wrong I am no warmath cheerleader but i give credit where credit is due .

Well i am proud of the girls no body has just killed us. We have had a chance to win every game. And could be unbeaten with just a little here and there. This group has the makings of something special. But with that said there are certain girls that i would want to have the ball at the end of the game. I think some girls thrive under the pressure some dont. To me it was a good win against westmor /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> eland.,and aweful play against eagleville. But it was a group effort to claw back in the game for the girls. I dont say i agree the way it was done but they have to live with that, girls and coaches.

• 2 weeks later...

If you all notice westmoreland has there only starter from last year out for the season with injuries. Another senior is also out for the season. with injuries. The girls playing now had very little if ANY time last year. Heck they have 2 freshmen starting. Sometimes the odds are just against a team winning. The girls in the beginning of the season were on the fast track to winning. in spite of loosing all their seniors, The westmoreland eagles just hit some poor luck. In the beginning of the season they beat every team they played except one..and should have beat that one too. Any wins over Westmorleand now..I attribute to so many of their players being down and the others trying to mesh in a team that has faced tremendous odds. ..not to any skill from opposiing teams. Just my opinion.

Hope everyone enjoys the wins now..cuz the EAGLEs will again fly high. Theirs some good lil players coming up. We will see how the scores fall next year..and the next.