Wayne Co. Vs. Perry Co. Tomorrow Night

TNTITANS2008

After PC knocked off Summertown Tuesday and lost to Collinwood by only seven earlier in the year this young team loaded with young talent is tied for first in D12 right now. Will they stay their........ I dont know but people have to be giving this team a little more credit now. So let me know what you think about these two young D12 powerhouses facing off tomorrow.

After PC knocked off Summertown Tuesday and lost to Collinwood by only seven earlier in the year this young team loaded with young talent is tied for first in D12 right now. Will they stay their........ I dont know but people have to be giving this team a little more credit now. So let me know what you think about these two young D12 powerhouses facing off tomorrow.

PC BY 183 points no deffense by wayne county very lazy

THIS WAS A GOOD GAME. WAYNE COUNTY HAD 4 STARTERS ON THE BENCH GOING INTO THE HALF IN FOUL TROUBLE. I THINK ALL PLAYERS THAT WENT ON THE COURT FROM WAYNE CO. PLAYED GREAT AND HARD. THIS GAME WAS NOT CENTERED ONLY AROUND ONE PLAYER, "ALL WAYNE COUNTIES PLAYERS SHINED" THIS WAS THE FIRST GAME(ALL SEASON LONG) I SEEN THEM PLAY LIKE A TEAM. PERRY COUNTY HAD A GOOD TEAM, THE BALL JUST WOULD NOT FALL FOR THEM LAST NIGHT. HEADS HIGH: WE WILL MEET AGAIN. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This was a decent game but not one of the better ones that i have seen Perry County boys play. They had no rebounding which hurt them, along with having Mercer on the bench with fouls early . Also having Tucker lock down on Rice hurt because even though Rice didn't score highly in this game, Tucker was not able to rebound or take charges like he usually does. I hope Perry County can give Wayne Co. a better game over there and not focus on the Rice boy completely, because I know they have the potential to beat them.