What about the BLACKMAN BLAZE

Guest stankdog

Posted by stankdog:

i think that the blaze could be the underranked team in 5-A football and might even beat okland and riverdale???

Seems like the loss of Turner will be tough to overcome :) Was'nt he about their biggest offensive threat :confused: I saw he and that QB (graduated) from last yr and they were pretty good duo. Does Blaze have players of this calibre as replacements?????

Guest bigdan

Don't worry about blackman. You may have seen the tape of the Blackman vs Centennial scrimmage but what you did not see was that Blackman held nine starters out of the scrimmage. In the spring with those nine starters the score was 49-6. Do not put alot of stock in scrimmages. Last time I checked scrimmages do not count for or against your record. Blackman held out four starters against coffee county and won 11-0. Coffee County is not as bad as everyone wants to believe. They will win some games this year. Losing Turner will only make Blackman stronger for when Turner returns. He will be back soon and Blackman will be that much deeper when he does return. He is already rehabbing.