Gibson County Pioneers

Legend

If it's anything I posted point it out so I can respond.........If it's something somebody else posted my bad. I do believe a couple of the post should be deleted. But, absolutley nothing I posted is out of line. I have actually held back quite a bit and still will unless I feel the need to turn it up a notch. Some of the stuff posted on this thread is absolutley riciculous........my reasons for thinking that are MOST LIKEY different from others.......Like I said as of now I don't feel the need to turn it up unless challanged on what I posted.......certain things in particular on this thread were uncalled for.

Everones thinking is different and is suppose to be thats what makes the world go!! Everone has the right for thier voice to be heard! Everone pays thier annuall fee speak your mind as long as we don't get crazy!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude if I could go out all over west tn and watch good basketball I would......I don't have that liberty being a single mom /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I don't drag her out all over west tn being she is only 7....plus she doesn't sit still long enough for me to actually watch a game the majority of the time she goes.....haaaa!!!!!!! One of the reasons I read the boards is to see how other teams are doing.

That is why I said that you got to see a team for yourself then comment about them. That is all i'm saying. The post that i previously directed this to was beavo5 because of his cupcake post. So how am I going to react to someone that post something like that. Should i assume that he was joking.... are take it in the context that it was giving. Sorry but when someone post something on here without saying j/k are something of that nature then i get defencive. And I'm not a total homer, i will tell you when a team is clearly better than us. And as far as reading these post to see who is good. I will view some post but to make sure that the teams aren't bogus I will then go to one of there games. Then i will drop my ten cents worth in. But i will not comment on teams that i've not seen. Like a Bolivar or Liberty.

That is why I said that you got to see a team for yourself then comment about them. That is all i'm saying. The post that i previously directed this to was beavo5 because of his cupcake post. So how am I going to react to someone that post something like that. Should i assume that he was joking.... are take it in the context that it was giving. Sorry but when someone post something on here without saying j/k are something of that nature then i get defencive. And I'm not a total homer, i will tell you when a team is clearly better than us. And as far as reading these post to see who is good. I will view some post but to make sure that the teams aren't bogus I will then go to one of there games. Then i will drop my ten cents worth in. But i will not comment on teams that i've not seen. Like a Bolivar or Liberty.

Diddo : She's relying only on stats.

She gets her info from Yankees8589. We know the street cred he's got. He past up the Humboldt/Lake County game to watch Memphis Vs Lamars.... That is Like Watching a Memphis White Station and Bradford game. At least yankees when seeing the tigers play watch them play someone good. Maybe a uab or tulsa or even a utep game would be good. If you watch a utep game you would get to see some local talent play at least. But a Lamars College????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

She gets her info from Yankees8589. We know the street cred he's got. He past up the Humboldt/Lake County game to watch Memphis Vs Lamars.... That is Like Watching a Memphis White Station and Bradford game. At least yankees when seeing the tigers play watch them play someone good. Maybe a uab or tulsa or even a utep game would be good. If you watch a utep game you would get to see some local talent play at least. But a Lamars College????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Do you honestly think this is the only sports board I read......I read others and talk to may more people besides yankees /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Heck if I had tickets to see the Tigers play anyone I'd go.

Its ditto....and I've actually said some nice things I've heard about your team and unfortunately did not get to go to Humboldt and see them the one night I thought I would get to.....do not start with me cause I have alot of time on my hands today and we can do this all day long except between 2:30 and 4:30...get daughter from school and go get her hair cut...other than that I am free.

Do you honestly think this is the only sports board I read......I read others and talk to may more people besides yankees /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Heck if I had tickets to see the Tigers play anyone I'd go.

Its ditto.

I would like to see the vols play but not if they are playing total scrubs like Lamars. In those game you see everybody off the bench including Willie Kemp.

How old are you? I think your just a young kid that thinks he knows everything..........If I wanted to see a real Highschool game I would watch Bolivar/Liberty, Liberty/Briarcrest, or something like that.....Not Humboldt/Lake County.........I would take the Tigers against anybody over that game........BTW, I have been a Memphis Tiger fans all the way back to Doom Haynes........Did you ever see him play? Oh, and I have seen Memphis play many ranked teams over the years...while you were probably still cutting teeth down in Owl Hoot TN!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are one of those NW TN Homers that think basketball was invented there. You been drinking to much of that water from the Samburg Spillway country boy!!!!!!!!! It's polluting your brain!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Its ditto....and I've actually said some nice things I've heard about your team and unfortunately did not get to go to Humboldt and see them the one night I thought I would get to.....do not start with me cause I have alot of time on my hands today and we can do this all day long except between 2:30 and 4:30...get daughter from school and go get her hair cut...other than that I am free.

You know it is ditto: and I'm not here for correct spelling or to argue. Just letting you know what I saw. Don't mind your schedule or that you are a single mom. Lots exist in the same positions.

Trust you'll see me mis-spell many words on this blog - but you will not witness me lying about what I see.

I would like to see a Memphis vs Tennessee game. That might be the only one i would like to see. But I wouldn't mind seeing a Memphis Utep game though or a Memphis Uab game.

ask this poster how much he would give to be THAT Willie Kemp coming off the bench for Memphis........I can tell you the answer...EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.