jackson county @ pickett county

godevilsgo

thoughts on game!!!!

Beware--Picket Co. is a much improved team, and they always seem to work harder at 'their place'. On paper, Jackson Co. should win this one easily, but, stranger things have happened! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

JC big if the PC coaching isn't any better than against York. Clarkrange/Monterey was cancelled and a lot of Clarkrange fans went to the PC/York game...not much of a game. He left in #10. She couldn't catch the ball, seems to not know where she's supposed to be, wouldn't rebound or move for the ball, but played almost the whole game. She was 10' from her player twice which resulted in 2 easy 3's. Several subs looked way better than 10. Maybe she just had a terrible game against York. Garner, Garrett and Gibson looked good. Against Clarkrange the PC girls looked good in the 2nd half and were only outscored by 2 points and that was against the starters, not the subs. It could be a great game, but most likely not. Not much to say about JC except Clarkrange will be the one to sweep this year!

the last time these two met jc and pickitt county it was a high scoring game for both of them. clarkrange has looked better than ever. tuesday night lamoar rodgers was at jc game scouting it out. me being a jc fan thinks he is getting a little worried about em. but like i said thats just me. i feel no matter what happens between the two as long as they represent our dominating district in the state championship.

JC won handily but looked slugist at times .Atkins and Bowman settleing back in after a few weeks out with injuries and I expect them to be ready by post season. PC has some really nice talented players that play hard. Any time you go there and come out with a pair of wins is a tribute to your team.