Perry Co. Freshmen

TNTITANS2008

guess u'd kno since ur one of their dads but i'd say they'll be better than ok....tucker and dill kids both good and rhodes can shoot...when they're jr.s and mercer is a senior orta be their best year but they have opportunity to be really good

I am in no way connected to any player from perry county and you obviously did not understand the intent of my post.

I am in no way connected to any player from perry county and you obviously did not understand the intent of my post.

I am not a dad of any of these kids I dont even have a kid for that matter lol.. I am from perry co. I watch alot of games though and just by watchin this group of kids i really feel like they will have a chance to make some noise in the next couple of years

I am not a dad of any of these kids I dont even have a kid for that matter lol.. I am from perry co. I watch alot of games though and just by watchin this group of kids i really feel like they will have a chance to make some noise in the next couple of years

with no seniors on the team. next year will be a great year. i mean they upset summertown. but yet turned around and and let wayne county beat them bad. they have had growin pains but greatly improved. so in my opinion the nexxt three years will be good years for pc. hope the boys do not disappoint

• 3 weeks later...