all star match

boonsie20

was watching the tn against ky high school football senior all star game and was wondering if this could happen in soccer or does it already? Would this run to far into the summer or mess with club schedules? can we play a different state?

I actually tried to organize this, and it was WAAAAY too complicated. There should be a thread on this from last season. I wish we could, but we found that it was just too hard to pull off.

I actually tried to organize this, and it was WAAAAY too complicated. There should be a thread on this from last season. I wish we could, but we found that it was just too hard to pull off.

I can imagine that this would be logistically hard to pull off. After TSSA State, most of your top players (depending on age and club) go into ODP Mini-Camp/Regional Camp, summer college prospect camps, international club travel or even family vacations.

For instance, this year TN Soccer is trying to plan a Mexico Trip for the ODP teams the Weekend after TSSA State.