refs refs refs stunk!

godevilsgo

As a fan of both team, that was a great called game. JC was fouling on purpose towards the end. That would be the only reason the fouls could've got lop sided. For all the complaining JC fans, think about how many missed shots and turnovers you guys had. That's what cost you the game. Jim Brown never

Said a word to the officials because he knew nothing that was happening was their fault. If I was a coach, I would take those 3 officials any night for any game.

Nicely done officials, you all did a great job.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to take a step up (not stooping down) to be on our level this year. And thanks for starting this thread, it makes the win even sweeter.

Good game by both teams, some of the best defense you will find in high school girls basketball...to play that tight and only have 27 total fouls.

i was meaning there aint no reason to blame it on the refs it wasnt anybodys fault but there own. thats all i meant .and like i said it was a good game.

As a fan of both team, that was a great called game. JC was fouling on purpose towards the end. That would be the only reason the fouls could've got lop sided. For all the complaining JC fans, think about how many missed shots and turnovers you guys had. That's what cost you the game. Jim Brown never

Said a word to the officials because he knew nothing that was happening was their fault. If I was a coach, I would take those 3 officials any night for any game.

took the words right out of my mouth. thats what happens when you lose contral of the ball game. sloppy and ugly play and fighting to catch at the end. doesnt make out to be very good night.

i will have to agree this was probably one the best officiated games i have watched in a long time, 27 fouls between two very aggressive teams in fabulous, normally it would have been more like 50 - 60 fouls on these two teams, so no need to fuss about the officails, great job guys and gal :0)

You know how every year teams have different players because of graduation and having players quit??? well, official associations have refs retire or quit, and new guys are slowly moving up through the ranks, for very little pay increase, but they do need the seasoning...so they are brought in with veterans to help bring them along...and this happens year in and year out....to all state associations....and then you have older officials who don't want to give it up, even though they should because they are not capable of getting up and down the court, or who are just not able to adapt to newer mechanic discipline (old school refs).....And it's hard for supervisors to make them step down...

Next time you attend a game, just think about these variables before you start hollering....after you think about these things, then give um h*ll if you want, but whether you like it or not, their decisions are final....

Just something to ponder....

You know how every year teams have different players because of graduation and having players quit??? well, official associations have refs retire or quit, and new guys are slowly moving up through the ranks, for very little pay increase, but they do need the seasoning...so they are brought in with veterans to help bring them along...and this happens year in and year out....to all state associations....and then you have older officials who don't want to give it up, even though they should because they are not capable of getting up and down the court, or who are just not able to adapt to newer mechanic discipline (old school refs).....And it's hard for supervisors to make them step down...

Next time you attend a game, just think about these variables before you start hollering....after you think about these things, then give um h*ll if you want, but whether you like it or not, their decisions are final....

Just something to ponder....

The only big complaint I had about these refs, at the end of the game JC was trying to foul. They were doing the normal O.K. I'm fouling so call it bit, but the refs were not calling the fouls. One time the girl grabbed the jersey and pulled on it in open court and let go...no foul, so she then slapped her on the arm more than enough to get a foul...no foul, then she rared back and punched her pretty good in the ribs...finally a foul. From that point forward when they went to foul, they were hammering our girls. If they didn't, time ran off and no foul was called. That's when people started getting knocked to the floor and got pretty rough compared to how it had been called all game. If I had a complaint, that would be it. They got yelled at more in the final 3 min. than they had the whole game. It was because they went away from how they had been calling it.

Some people yell no matter what, some never yell, and some only yell when they are given a reason. Once you get that last group yelling, then they will almost always yell the rest of the game, and even for things they usually overlook. This group was pretty good up until about 4 min. left, had about 2-3 bad minutes then they got back on track and finished up strong.

Here we go again. cry,cry,cry. Jackson County has the best cryers in the state.

o me listen here how come when these other teams fans get on here and whine about the refs you don't say anything to them, but when jc fans do you have to go run your mouth. if you can't say something nice about jc or anyone don't get on here and start running your mouth nobody really cares what you have to say