unicoi county vs chucky doak

bluedevildad

unicoi county was on top of there game the first half-whitney webb and ali gardner in foul trouble ..then comes the fall . can,t feed the posts ,made some terrible and costly attempts towards the goal ,mugged all the way thru . a complete disaster at the chucky doak gym. probably the worst 2nd half this year for uc. and the worst officiated game i have witnessed in high school basketball. no control whatsoever. and the little ref just laughed and cut up all the way thru the game . wonder why the volunteer -crockett game got out of hand .

HATE TO WHINE--NOT MY STYLE --TSSAA HAS SOME GREAT REF,S IN THE AREA BUT,THEY ARE FEW ... MEN ARE HARD TO COME BY THESE DAY,S . ARNOLD SAID A MOUTHFUL WHEN HE CALLED THEM GIRLY MEN AND THEY NO WHO THEY ARE !!!!

What was the score? Chuckey-Doak is tough at home; as Elizabethton found out earlier this year.

CD 57 UC 54 OT WE BLEW A 16PT LEAD AT THE HALF TO THIS 20 TO 5 IST QUARTER 10 PT SPREAD IN THE 3RD ALL OUR GIRLS PLAYED HARD ALL 5 STARTERS AND THE REINFORCEMENTS AS WELL YOU JUST HATE TO SEE THE CALLS THAT WERE MADE .. WHEN ALI GETS IN FOUL TROUBLE IT TAKES A TOLL ON US .. I KNOW SHE IS AGGRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST BUT , SOME OR AT LEAST HALF THE CALLS ON HER AND WHITNEY WERE REDICULOUS. MAKES YOU WONDER IF SOMETIMES THE OFFICIATING IS PERSONAL . MAYBE THEY JUST LIKE TO HEAR MY BIG MOUTH. CONGRATULATIONS CYCLONES ON YOUR BLOWOUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!

You go to places like Chuckey Doak, any other Greene County teams, and Volunteer you have to know that you will get their best shot. And you also have to realize that you will have the calls go against you much of the time. Its jsut the nature of the game down there.

But I am sad to hear that UC fell like EHS down there. And I agree with coachh17, I would hate to get CD in round one.

And Gardner getting into foul trouble really does hinder UC. They rely on her to do more than just score.