Oakland @ Siegel..

im_tj_m

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. Normally you try to single a guy or 2 out in a game like this but the whole team stepped up. Christian Adams only had 3 points, but it was an absolutely huge 3 in which gave Oakland a 2 possession cushion for most of the game after that basket. David Hockenberry only had 5 points, but did an amazing job handling the Siegel pressure, he out of all our kids, deserved this win tonight. I dont think I need to go into too much detail to explain the exploits of Tyler Edwards and Jamal Hughes. Jamal showed once again why he deserves to be in the conversation of 7-AAA MVP. Wins like these can sometimes be season changers, but Oakland is going to need to follow with the success tonight against LaVergne and on tuesday against Cookeville, lets keep it going guys............

That is the thing I like the best about a Randy King team....they don't give up. Last night was no exception. They kept coming back until we took the lead and then played stellar D to preserve the win. When one person gets shut-down, someone else steps it up. It is our mantra to play as a TEAM. You have to have a coach willing to step on a few toes to get those kind of results.

Oakland....No superstar there.....just everyone doing his part, baby! Very sweet to do it at their house too!

Great job, boys and great gameplan!